Thread: Runestrike

Runestrike

Its probably been posted somewhere already but I haven't seen it. When are they gonna change runestrike for blood tanking so you don't have to dodge or parry, there can be alot of down time atm and its really annoying.

I'll be leveling my mage till the issue is resolved personally. My DK will be more than geared enough to start tanking in Cataclysm anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    AFAIK, the rune strike change was implemented with BETA build 13164, but it was absent on PTR 13164, however the change was officially announced in the recent 13183 BETA build.
    My guess is that either we'll get a small patch next week, or we'll going to have to wait until 4.0.3.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

Deleted
    Yeah, it tried it in a few heroic dungeons. I found that it was better just to use deathcoil. I didn't have agro problems, so instead chose to dump RP that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    Yeah, it tried it in a few heroic dungeons. I found that it was better just to use deathcoil. I didn't have agro problems, so instead chose to dump RP that way.
    Even with out it being changed on Live yet it's still better to use Rune Strike when you can over Death Coil. It's more threat and more damage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Organoth View Post
    Even with out it being changed on Live yet it's still better to use Rune Strike when you can over Death Coil. It's more threat and more damage.
    Yeah, of course. Runestrike whenever it is possible, Deathcoil only if you got no runes left and runestrike didn't proc.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!