New Achievements?

I know im not alone in my achievement whoring. What are some interesting achievements you guys would like to see being made? Also what about some worthy feasts of strength that are actually difficult and or time consuming?

I think doing the entire AQ quest chain or the entire Dungeon Set 2 quest chain should both be feasts.

Deleted
    The AQ quest chain IS a FoS It's called "Scarab Lord".
    Nah I know what you're getting at, and no I don't think there should be such an achievement mate. In all honesty sorry you most likely didn't do the quests at their full glory, with 30 other people that trust you.
    50% of the ppl that have this, did it the way it was supposed too. The rest just want to bask in long passed glory.
    Dungeon set 2, well it's nasty to get but no achievement needed here.
    Feats of strength have this name because you did something others might not have done because it isn't availible anymore. They did this because at that time, it MEANT something.

TL;DR version: Achievement noobs looking to be unique, pass on.

Quote Originally Posted by Neroy View Post
    Feats of strength have this name because you did something others might not have done because it isn't availible anymore. They did this because at that time, it MEANT something.
    then why is the horde only mount a feat of strength? after all #1 its not difficult to get AND #2 still available for everyone to get.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need a feat of str. for skill capping pick locking.

Rogues as me that have max skilled this "useless" skill wants it, beacuse it's a boring skillupping that takes time.

Sorry for RLY bad english, I hope you guys understand rogues without achivs :V

(a feat of str. for whom max capped in vanilla the profession "Poisons"? gneed)

Deleted
    I always saw FoS as things worth noting, however hard/tedious enough to not award achievement points so people do not feel obliged to go for them.

I support the idea of AQ-questchain and D2-questchain becoming FoS.

That's BS man. There is a feat for just looting one emblem that everyone has. Feats mean almost nothing. Just having recognition for doing those long ass chains is something I think would be worth it.