I'm willing to bed cata events start today

The earthquakes been occuring every 9-16 minutes since the daily reset, I believe the quest givers will show up sometime around peak log-in later tonight.

I will bet my virginity if i'm wrong.
    Last edited by Coar; 2010-10-14 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    Assuming bed = bet
    Your willing to bet, but you didn't state what you would wager.

i'd bet 5g that they will start soon(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by mmcw1982 View Post
    Assuming bed = bet
    Your willing to bet, but you didn't state what you would wager.
    Not fixed, and fixed.

What's weird is that Thrall and Garrosh have been talking about the Cultists every 5 minutes or so in Org's throne room, but there's no quests active yet. Derp a derp.
    Oh but on that note, the Garrosh in Org's throne room is currently the ONLY Cataclysm model implemented in the live game I think. Just a random factoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    What's weird is that Thrall and Garrosh have been talking about the Cultists every 5 minutes or so in Org's throne room, but there's no quests active yet. Derp a derp.
    Oh but on that note, the Garrosh in Org's throne room is currently the ONLY Cataclysm model implemented in the live game I think. Just a random factoid.

How long has this been occuring?

And what time is it on your server?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully I wanna do the pre cata stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    The earthquakes been occuring every 9-16 minutes since the daily reset, I believe the quest givers will show up sometime around peak log-in later tonight.

Guess what that is part of the cataclysm event, it already started. The comming days/weeks the earthquakes get intenser. I think you mean the quests wil slowly start appearing everywhere, because the actual event is already started. It's just slowly increasing in intensity.
    Last edited by mmoc9bca5565b2; 2010-10-14 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Trops View Post
    Guess what that is part of the cataclysm event, it's already started. in the comming days/weeks the earthquakes get intenser. I think you mean the quests wil slowly start appearing everywhere, because the actual event is already started. It's just slowly increasing in intensity.
    That's what I ment

according to your profile your birthday is 01/01/09 o.O ewwww

It's an interesting conversation.

I just watched it.

Oh and btw another quakeee

Deleted
    Oh dear I had enough these events got sick from them in just one week while playing PTR

Yeah, my silithid hasn't even updated his model to the colossus =(

This is weird, thrall's roleplaying has ceased, It's been 42 minutes since he's done it.

Something is currently changing right now.

It's an interesting conversation.

I just watched it.

Oh and btw another quakeee
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHi4UHT7ZKo

I think they'll wait till next week or the week after to start the quests. Since Hallow's Eve starts monday the might wait till a week after that. I hope they won't start both events at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB Deathwing
    On the character creation screen, they've also added the Worgen/Goblin icons. You can't click 'em yet, but you can dream about it...

Thanks to Eruionmel for the wonderful signature. <3

The events will start in patch 4.0.3, 0.1 just came out seriously wont be out 2 days later.

Earthquakes are still there on live servers.

It most definitely wont be the cata events.
    We got a blue post over at the Mac Technical Support forums, they are going to revise 4.0 to work for Macs.
    I, myself play on a Mac and been having problems with WoW ever since patch 4.0 started.
    In populated cities, or even the outside open world, I get 1FPS.
    Though this isn't just me, there are about 900+ posts with this same situation down at the forums.