Deleted

4.0.1 "new Issues with old content"

While raiding yesterday some unusual stuff happend, for example, the Kinetic bombs on Blood prince council started flying sideways... this was quite disturbing as we did not know where "ground" would be, their course where not effected by damage. also during rimefang before sinda, he flew up as normal and started spiting is frozen orbs and all that. but he never aimed at some special location, there where no runes on the ground, nor where it any "frozen ground" there where alot of these invissible patches all over the place, it was a death trap as we couldnt see shit.

If you found anything yesterday that have been "broken" by the new patch, please share it here

It's the same with the frost patches at the last boss of PoS. I guess those are graphical glitches. I'd post it on the WoW forum though if you want to get Blizz's attention.

Rotface spontaneously despawned after we killed him. That was 'amusing.' Your Blood Princes bug sounds terrifying though. The whole point of my job on that fight is to keep kinetics up, I'd be wigging out if one started flying sideways just to fuck with me.

I did halion last night and the patches on the ground for combustion mark didnt show up, also some weird glitch when he splits in 2, I was in the inside realm and I could see both dragons, my guildmates outside could see me but i couldnt see them also the dragon on the outside could hit me, and i was the only oen with the glitch it was a nightmare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelcalypse View Post
    It's the same with the frost patches at the last boss of PoS. I guess those are graphical glitches. I'd post it on the WoW forum though if you want to get Blizz's attention.

then it looks like rimefang is bugged in Pos and icc then.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Rotface spontaneously despawned after we killed him. That was 'amusing.' Your Blood Princes bug sounds terrifying though. The whole point of my job on that fight is to keep kinetics up, I'd be wigging out if one started flying sideways just to fuck with me.
    thats my job aswell, thus one of the reasons i was botherd.

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn View Post
    There's a problem with ground spell effects right now.
    Yeah, My Effloresence sometimes does the green circle sometimes not.

The black ghosts/haunting figure in EPL death animation stops and they get "frozen" after killing them I took a screenshot, should I notify blizzard? 0.o

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn View Post
    There's a problem with ground spell effects right now.
    Noticed that in PoS on Eck and last boss... No poisoned ground and frost patches.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

I'm in an odd predicament. I did something (wont post due to possible abuse) that allowed me to fly in silvermoon and the local surrounding area. After this I was now flagged as being part of battle for the undercity. Now when I go to UC I see the mobs running around and they hurt. I also see the original NPCs though some are covered by the big war wagons and/or the green fire all over the place. This won't go away even after relogging after many hours.

Quote Originally Posted by br0keit View Post
    I'm in an odd predicament. I did something (wont post due to possible abuse) that allowed me to fly in silvermoon and the local surrounding area. After this I was now flagged as being part of battle for the undercity. Now when I go to UC I see the mobs running around and they hurt. I also see the original NPCs though some are covered by the big war wagons and/or the green fire all over the place. This won't go away even after relogging after many hours.
    I'm not entirely sure how it works but I have to imagine if you report it to a GM you won't get in trouble for it. Sounds like you'd have to get some kind of phasing flag reset.

Quote Originally Posted by shamestia View Post
    The black ghosts/haunting figure in EPL death animation stops and they get "frozen" after killing them I took a screenshot, should I notify blizzard? 0.o
    All the "haunt" figures seem to be doing that. It was rather amusing to begin with, until I couldn't click UNDER them to loot the other mobs.

I've seen this as well, my guild did some heroics to get used to their "new classes" and we got PoS. (Go figure) the entire tunnel, nothing showed up for me. I could see when the ice fell, but not where it was going to land. Kind of annoying :/ "I wonder where the ice is going .... *Goes flying* that solves that question!"
    ☼Tanks are the earth. Healers are the sun. DPS are the asteroids bouncing around the universe asking if anyone saw how they wiped out those dinosaurs.☼
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    As much as I'd like to screw every single one of you, no, we don't "screw the majority".

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad I didn't raid last night. However, when I went to try out my new boomkin OS, something happened and the entire random dungeon server crashed because everyone got removed from their groups and kicked from dungeons. It was just delightful.

Thanks to Eruionmel for the wonderful signature. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Just keep a pet on it.

Try setting Projected Textures on, if you run into problems with ground graphics.
    Stormreaver.EU