Thread: Durability

Durability

Have you guys noticed how fast we lose durability?
    No arrows so I'm guessing this is how Blizz compensate for not buying them :S

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I no longer fire arrows. I shoot splinters off of my bow.

Yes! I was shocked last night after getting a few hits (but nothing that took me anywhere near death - maybe down to 75% health min?) I lost 40% durability and had to repair! That's far more than I used to get when I actually *died*.

I thought maybe it was a bug and somehow the pet getting hit was now part of the durability cost? Those collars must be expensive!

10+ Year Old Account
    zzzzz

All items now have the same durability - so clothies got a real wake up call today when they realised how much plate costs to repair

I just tested with my pet, I didn't shot any arrow for 5min and there is was not durability lost...

Now, I went to repair, then back to the dummy 4min of fight 96% durability lost... 1% per min seems a bit too much.

Are we talking about a bug here?

10+ Year Old Account
    My ranged weapon seems to lose durability pretty rapidly.

I made a comment about in the general chat, I got answer from a fellow hunter. He told me: Add MS after SrS and you will see even more durability lost. So I did, 1min 24sec fight = 5% durability lost.

This gotto be a bug... We are going to ICC tonight, I'm going to check it again right b4 to hit Marrogar.

Just like with the Zod's proc, the arrows that procs from your wild quiver will be giving you durability loss. Adding multishot (which can hit ALOT of mobs, thus proc'ing ALOT of extra hits from wild quiver) and your durability will be dissappearing rapidly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Just like with the Zod's proc, the arrows that procs from your wild quiver will be giving you durability loss. Adding multishot (which can hit ALOT of mobs, thus proc'ing ALOT of extra hits from wild quiver) and your durability will be dissappearing rapidly.
    Wow, now that you mention it, it makes a lot of sense. I've been mainly using Multi-Shot in heroics, and I didn't think about Wild Quiver proc'ing off of it. I have noticed Wild Quiver being at the top of my top damaging abilities, I just never made that connection. haha