Poll: Which suits your personality

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question Which class suits your personality

Hey, quick question, what class suits your personality and if so what spec in your oppinion and why.

Warrior = unstable temper, agressive

Paladin = Noble, rightous

Mage = Egotistic, intelligent

Warlock = Abuses responiblity, Power craved

Death knight = Careless, Consumed in revenge

Druid = Generious, Love for nature/life

Priest = Religious, sympathic

Rogue = Patient, evasive

Shaman = Wise, Passive

Hunter = Explorer, Sportsmen

Feel free to suggest your spec aswell and any more Traits to the classes personality.

Interesting...

I'm most likely a Shaman here. Often I get told I have a deeper understanding of life, but I'm a bit of a push over and would rather others make decisions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice idea.

personally, I'm a mix of Mage, and Warrior.

Deleted
    Warlock and hunter. Kinda weird.

Shaman. Which is also my main btw

10+ Year Old Account
    a mix of shaman and mage i guess, and a tiny touch of warlock :P

Hunter for sure, but I'm also a little bit of a rogue as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to that, I'm a warrior with a sprinkle of mage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

Deleted
    Hunter and rogue pretty much and some magesparks

i say that almost with no exception ppl inhere will have mage in them...

I've always been roguish. Patient, quiet, evasive, reserved. But I'm also hot-headed like a warrior. That makes me a Combat Rogue, I guess.

Priest and Shaman. Although I am an atheist.
    Sympathetic maybe, but my I play as Shadow which I would label as both Dominating and Controlling.
    Domination purely because of Mind Control, Mind Flay, Mind Blast while inflicting pain and leeching off them with vampiric abilities.

I wouldn't label myself personally as a Shadow Priest, but I love the concept.

Deleted
    I'm a Warlock Death Knight , the best personality around.

The paladin being noble and rightous? What if its a blood elf... pre 2.4 :P and after for that matter

Egoistic and controlling...

warrior, one of the downsides to having depression is its made me very.... unstable

Im a Warrior DK fosho

Deleted
    Some of those attributes are kind of like, if you claim, that you have that quality, it automatically cancels itself out. If you claim to be noble, generous or wise, you come off rather arrogant and full of yourself. Would a wise person ever say "I am very wise"?
    Also, I don't think I could fit into one category. I think it's too much black and white. We all have a multitude of character attributes. And depending on what situation we are in, some of them show more and some less. Sometimes I act really cleverly, but then sometimes I do something incredibly stupid.
    If you ask me what class I'd like to be, most certainly druid. Although it depends, I like shamans and druids, because they are so close to nature and very wise. But I like the sneakyness of rogues, living in the shadows. And if you could manage to control demonic power without the danger of succumbing to it, I'd admire such warlocks. Hunters attack from a distance, stalk their prey, until its best to strike. I also like fire, and casters, conjurers and summoners in general, so maybe a fire mage? I despise religion, but only in the real world. In the fantasy world (of warcraft) things like gods, entities and powers, that those people pray to are actually real. So you can't compare it to our religious concepts. And paladins, holy warriors that strike evil with their hammer, also have their appeal. Ah, I probably couldn't decide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Priest: Well, I could help you... but I'd rather watch you suffer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose DK and Shamwow.

I've got the experience and knowledge, but other, more pressing matters, consume my attention, so I get careless.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥