Question Enemy unit frames bugged?

Anyone else use the in game WoW enemy unit frames? I know Blizzard has stated that it's somewhat bugged and doesn't appear on some units. But what about the fact they don't stack anymore? Anyone else really annoyed by this? I find it a pain when you're dpsing down the mobs in front of Lights Hammer in ICC and the frames are literally flying everywhere, instead of stacking. I hope it's not just me :S

they will have to patch in a fix for this. the messed up frames make it kinda hard for me to heal in battlegrounds now that healbot is OoD

I was under the impression that HealBot was fixed, if you however use the Curse Client to receive your updates by default you only get the "Release" versions of AddOn's. If you however change this to Beta / Alpha (depending on your preference) most AddOn's update a few days before they go into the Release cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstaff View Post
    they will have to patch in a fix for this. the messed up frames make it kinda hard for me to heal in battlegrounds now that healbot is OoD
    I go with Vuhdo on my druid. It's been updated about 4 times since 401 came out. That's my healing addon. I like it.

But as for the OP, yes. It's really annoying after going through the game for the past nearly 2 years with enemy names showing, as well as nameplates. For some reason, without the nameplates above the enemy mobs, my eyes go out of focus and I seem to get tunnel vision on just the enemy I have targeted. Not a good thing when playing my mage.