Thread: problem

Deleted

problem

hi. when im gona log on to one of my caraters my internet shuts down this happens every time so i havent been able too play for 2 days. anyone know how to fix this? sorry for my english and if this is not the place to post this kind of thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    what do you mean by 'internet shuts down'?

just lose connection for a second, or do you lose internet until you restart your computer?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are all of your addons disabled? When I first logged in, there were so many errors with my addons that I kept getting booted. Once I disabled them I was okay.

hehe he said caraters

Deleted
    i got fairly the same, When i log in on a character, i see all kings of spells, the icons, and i see tree's being skulls, plus i lagg and then the pc reboots, tried Kesia's thing but didn't work. doing blizz repair now and /pray.

Deleted
    ye happens exactly the same as with bierbuikje

Quote Originally Posted by Bierbuikje View Post
    i got fairly the same, When i log in on a character, i see all kings of spells, the icons, and i see tree's being skulls, plus i lagg and then the pc reboots, tried Kesia's thing but didn't work. doing blizz repair now and /pray.
    I would be using something to monitor my GPU's temperature.
    With all the problems that happened with SC2, I wouldn't be surprised if something got added that could be popping GPU's in WoW.