Healing amounts bugged?

Im getting some very wierd results with my heals, and I'm wondering if anyone else can report the same issue.

I'll use my Heal spell as the example. The tooltip says it should hit between 5149 and 5730 unbuffed, and when healing myself I find these figures to be true. However when i heal anybody else, whether they be PC or NPC then the amount is down roughly 15%. Heal will hit for as low as 4600, 550 below its proclaimed minimum. The same is true for all my heals, even renew ticks.

Any ideas? Can anyone else report the same problem?
    Last edited by Sokaris84; 2010-10-14 at 02:57 PM.

I'm getting the same on both myself and others.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles View Post
    I'm getting the same on both myself and others.
    Are your amounts consistent with your tooltips?

---------- Post added 2010-10-14 at 03:18 PM ----------

Just for further testing, i have 3365 spellpower. My Heal spell on myself is averaging around 5750, and my Heal spell on anyone else is averaging around 4900.

Can anyone with equivilent Spellpower tell me what their Heal spell is averaging at?

(Logouts, zoning, continent changes are all not changing this issue =/)

Might be due to talents such as Spark of Life on a restoration shaman that increase heals cast on yourself

im completely unbuffed. No priest talent I have effects this =/

It happens with both my Disc spec, and my Holy spec and effects every single heal I have. I tested healing guards with a priest friend of mine, my heals were doing considerably less than hers even though I had more spellpower. Heals to myself seem to be normal, my heals on any other target are not healing for the right amount. Its actually closer to about 20% less.