Really needing some help

Hello. For some reason, I just can't seem to pull more than 5k single target DPS as fire. I'm about 5.1k GS.

Basically, I need to know a good rotation to use, and a good spec.

I'm running a 3/33/0 spec right now, and basically what I do on single target is:

1. Scorch
    2. Living Bomb
    3. FFB spam till Pyro (while refreshing LB)
    4. After Pyro, Combustion

I feel like my problem may be the fact that I am just too low on crit, as I reforged everything for mastery, but I am unsure. Self buffed, I have 27% crit (before talents/scorch buff)

Deleted
    Now im not the best fire mage around, but i wouldn't of turned everything to mastery I wouldnt have gone for crit

That's what I've been thinking. Should I even have ANYTHING reforged for mastery?

Deleted
    Not really sure, I didn't reforge anything to mastery, I needed some hit and the rest went to crit.

Should I reforge some haste to mastery?

ya im not really sure how good fires mastery right now is at 80.

after getting what i needed to +hit, i turned what else i could to mastery.

I didnt see a dps increase that i noticed (went from 25% to 32%)

maybe i should regem hit and then get more mastery reforging, doubt it, im thinking crit might be where its at.

edit: why would you use FFB? it seems to hit for less then fireball, and you cant get enough frost talents for it to really matter (least according to tooltip it doenst hit that great compared to fireball)
    To break it down even an even lower level, if The Rock looks at his hand, looks back at you, looks at his hand, and looks back at you again and you still don't know to move, you deserve the smack down.-mmo champion forum poster

i pull 14 - 17k dps on hc dummy (interlect + molten armor) no cd's

rota:

sorch, ffb, lb, ffb spam, (if fireblast procs, i wait till close to end of duration for a pyro proc before i use it), << and repeat

28% haste, 17%hit, 42%crit, 3400ish sp, 17mastery

6300gs(3.3.5 spec was arcane since uld)

Quote Originally Posted by Demontjuh View Post
    i pull 14 - 17k dps on hc dummy (interlect + molten armor) no cd's

rota:

sorch, ffb, lb, ffb spam, (if fireblast procs, i wait till close to end of duration for a pyro proc before i use it), << and repeat

28% haste, 17%hit, 42%crit, 3400ish sp, 17mastery

6300gs(3.3.5 spec was arcane since uld)
    Then my gear is DEFINITELY the problem. Haha. That makes me feel better. I used that rotation to the point and hit 6k.

why would you not take +3% crit from the frost tree, I'm confused.

also, FB spam is better than FFB spam.