Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eec003 View Post
    Currently this is what I and For The Horde confirmed to be the right way to go.

At level 80 we still use fireball. We still gem 10int, 10int/crit, and 10int/hit.

Your haste needs to be 35-40% though. This gives you more dot ticks since it scales on haste. Remember your big dot, combustion, is a HUGE ammount of damage so via spreadsheets, this is indeed the way to go.

get 35-40% haste, then stay crit. do NOT get any mastery. Enjoy ! =)

This, i was incorrect and reforged tonight out of my mastery and did more DPS.

edit: Zephid, as i stated above, i was pulling those numbers, just bad luck and bad decisions caused me to die multiple times during great burn fights, but as i said take it or leave it.

Deleted
    I'm curious im now sitting on 25% Haste and 45% crit should i reforge my crit into Haste instead to maximize my output?

So basically get haste till like around 35%-40%, after that crit all the way , and do not bother about mastery is it? Is there proofs to support this? Thanks

According to this thread and comparing haste values and how they apply to Living Bomb:

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....70047877&sid=1

HASTE
    0% haste = 4LB ticks
    15% and over gives 5 LB ticks
    35% and over gives 6 ticks.

However I found that with two points in netherwind presence, I was only able to achieve 6 LB ticks with about 35% haste on the character screen (35.65% is what I have).

Self buffed I have 3565 spell power, 17.27% hit, 35.65% haste, and 35.46% crit. I feel like my crit is too low, but I'm hoping raid buffed I will not have any problems? I'm wondering that since I usually have the 5% spell haste buff in raids from shadow priest or moonkin, should I try to lose 5% haste for 5% crit?

Deleted
    What ill be trying to do Popesickle is to get 30% Haste and let it stay there and go for crit just because of the 5% haste from raids. Anythin over that is a waste imho.

your crit is a bit low imho altho you should be able to reach about 42-43% ín a raid..

My current stats at 29.03% Haste 3333 SP 41% Crit selfbuffed, going to replace 3 SP Crit gems to SP Haste instead to reach 30% So i got 35% Haste Raid buffed.
    Last edited by mmoc4b4b7849a7; 2010-10-15 at 06:30 AM.

I pretty much replace all my blue slots with +20 hit, all reds with +20 Int, and all yellows with +10int/crit. It put me at about 20.82% hit, so then I just reforged all the hit on my gear to haste/crit (Whichever wasn't present on the item)

Self bufffed, I'm not sitting at 3445 SP, 31.69% haste and 46.57% crit, but only 15.78% hit now. From last nights raid, I missed perhaps one spell every other boss, so it doesn't seem too bad.

Note: I also reforged a little bit of crit on my trinkets to haste, just because I could

Edit: Forgot to add the talent haste/crit %. They put me at 33.69% haste and 49.57% crit
    Last edited by Sym; 2010-10-15 at 09:13 AM.

I had extra hit due to the fact that I regemmed my int/spirit to int/hit and it pushed me over the cap. Anyway if I understand all of this correctly, 35% haste and then everything crit is the way to go?

However I noticed that reforging and the new gems are not showing up on the armory... Anyway I've only reforged items with hit atm, and I made them haste or crit depending on what they had already. So should I consider reforging any haste to crit, or even crit to haste? Or should I leave the rest of my items alone seeing as my haste is 33.24% unbufed I will hit 35% with buffs.

The forum will not let me post any links yet... so my character name is Arcticflames on Deathwing EU if anybody wants to look me up.
    Last edited by Codyksp; 2010-10-15 at 01:00 PM.

My mage is arcane but will go fire asap. I'm guessing I have to reforge every piece of haste into crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag7 View Post
    My mage is arcane but will go fire asap. I'm guessing I have to reforge every piece of haste into crit.
    Did you read anything written in this thread??!!?

I've reforged my stats once again so I am as close to 17% hit as possible without dropping below it. And my haste is now 30% something assuming raid buffs will put me on 35% anyway. The rest is all crit... I will see how my damage does when I get a chance.

buncha retards can't read who probably cry wolf that were not op enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Eec003 View Post
    buncha retards can't read who probably cry wolf that were not op enough.
    uhmmm...wtf? its like you replied to the wrong thread sor something.
    To break it down even an even lower level, if The Rock looks at his hand, looks back at you, looks at his hand, and looks back at you again and you still don't know to move, you deserve the smack down.-mmo champion forum poster