Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Druchii View Post
    Just did VoA25 with all buffs possible. Food/Flasked also etc etc.

8,149 dps on Koralon was my best. Admittedly, that landed me 4th spot. (Previous record is close to 13k Pre 4.0.1)

Funny there was a Ret paladin pulling a solid 10k effortlessly. :/
    And how again do you know it was effortlessly, and not just him being way better then you:P?

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 12:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    so now fire mage pvp is gonna be even less fun than yesterday? u over nerfed us as usual, im tired of this game...
    i just had to post because of this.
    people like you are the ones who "try" to ruin this game by whining when something isn't piss easy and faceroll anymore. If the spec is Op as hell: yay good job blizzzz, I'm having fun now. Then it gets some , small well deserved, dmg nerfes: OMG blizz good job on ruining the spec. Now it will be unplayable through all of cata.

Listen. the class isn't either "super viable", or "worst shit spec ever".

First: No they did not overnerf fire. The dmg nerf was well deseved seeing as I didn't lose a single duel before the nerf, and that was without having really adjusted to the new playstyle. That's called faceroll extreme.
    Secondly: Do you even play the game? I don't see how you can say a spec that is currently only inferior to frost, arcane, balance druids, elemental shamans and Sub rogues in terms of dmg , is overnerfed. It's easy to tell that you're probably horrible at pvp, and all you care about is globaling people down. You don't WANT to become better.

All they changed was some of the dmg output. I still easily kill people. After the nerf I've lost maybe....2 duels out of 30-40 or something,and those were against garrote glyphed sub rogues and Shadowpriests, (a Sp I beat 5 game in a row after).

I beat arcane mages, shadowpriests, frost mages, rogues, all hunters and, heck, every single spec out there. Not directly because it's OP, since many of those duels end with me at 10-20% hp left, but because I've been pvp fire through 90% of wrath. Fire WAS terrible in terms of mana, horrible survivability against dots, but had a huge fun factor.
    Now the spec is actually more then viable, but still has those elements of "non facerollness" about it. Still the dmg is high even after tha patch. I'm not trying to show off my awesome skills here, but if you think fire is terrible now....well then you probably were one of those who said seaosn 5 dk's were fine, and that early survival hunters and holy/rets didn't deserve any nerfs.

Go to sleep you jackass and never post stupid shit like that again.
    Last edited by Rifee; 2010-10-15 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Meh

Deleted
    okay having read the whole thread, ive been reading here for a long time but this thread made me make an account.

yes we fire mages got nerfed, no we are not shit. just did some test on dummies still 15k.

duelled this morning as arc, 2 shotted five ppl with arcane blast going from 28k to 35k...

i enjoyed my 24 hour of OPness but lol for all i care i topped recount before patch as well so melee stop crying kktnxbye.

very clever of GC to say this at the bottom

*We don't have any other changes to announce at this time. I am reluctant to mention additional classes or specs that we are looking at currently for fear of instilling excitement or panic.*

I am reluctant to mention additional classes or specs that we are looking at currently for fear of instilling excitement or panic.
    lol

Deleted
    the warrior dps is still as shizz as before.... not live >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Escargon Gesu View Post
    30? And you still play WoW=/?

Okey i dont wana fight anymore, seriously, its not that mature.

Okey you misunderstanded me, im saying that i want to play bgs properly, and this moonkin comes one shoting me, how the hell am i supposed to carry flag anyway? Im paying for this game to fully work and now theres a small crack on it.

Im not thinking that this game is balanced 1v1, but some classes hits for like 10000 damage over 3 seconds, which is OK atm, and some specs hits for 5 times more damage, and this need to be tuned down.

In a avarage BG a moonkin does 5 x killing blows and 20 x more damage than any other class, if you havent noticed.

My FEL GUARD gets ONE SHOTED by starfall you know. Axe toss? Just trinket out of it and laugh at me while i get soloed by starfall.

Get better gear? Hmm you mean 30 more resi? Sure that will help!

Missunderstanding once again. I said i wanted to put you moonkins back to TBC state so i can solo you with 1 spell ( hand of gul'dan ). You are so strong now its insane and you claim that your skilled, you actually are NOT!

And yes i played SL SL warlock back in BC, and yes i knew my spec was extremely OP but no other specs were viable in pvp. I even created several posts in the forums saying that SL SL warlock need a nerf and suggestion to buff other specs but Blizzard didnt care.

The forum fight is over. Go find someone else to fight with. Or at least grow up.
    You will be happy to know moonkins got a nerf.
    You are an idiot if you think moonkins can burst out 50 k damage instantly.
    You say starfall "one shots" you, but starfall ticks crit for 5 k on things that have no resil assuming you don't LOS range stun or fear us, if your pet has 5 k life then your bad.
    You say fear has a 2 second cast well roots has a cast as well, what about death-coil then fear? or lock portaling away, every class has different skills to do different things, I'm not a big pvper, but you seem to think you should just be able to casualty stroll down the middle of WSG doting people up being untouchable?

No moonkin does 10 k dmg from dots in 3 seconds, even on 0 resil we would do about 5-6 tops assuming the moonkin is in full pve gear
    as far as how big of a nerf you ask, they halved insect swarm, and I believe they nerfed starsurge and starfire

I went from 8.5 k dps pre patch to 12.4 k post patch, to 10.8 k post nerf on a target dummy with MOTW
    don't bitch about moonkins any more until they nerf half the other specs ingame, KTHXBAI!

From what I could tell the ret pally dps has gone up a
    considerable amount. I'm sitting in 4/5 T10 with a 251
    Helm, 251 2h and boots, 275 and 245 ring, 227? Neck,
    And a 264 cloak. On the last boss of the old kingdom I
    pulled 11.5K dps. The overall output for ret pallies have
    Been fixed. For those retadins not pulling the numbers you did before or more... Learn how to play your spec. I love what they did to pallies (new mechanic, Single-Target beasts). Thank you blizzard!

What people have to remember is cata is not built on AoE pulls anymore. It's very CC based. With that in mind all our toons are now a "mostly single-target" style of play vs. AoE.

Paladin tanks are not very good AoE tanks anymore because of those reasons (cata being CC heavy). Consecration is on a 30sec cooldown and holy wrath is divided evenly among all targets in range (which could yield very little damage if there's too much in the area). I'm not saying tankadins can't aoe tNk anymore, they're just not as efficient as they were prior to the patch.

Feels like feral dps was overbuffed.

"We nerfed Shadow Word: Death, but it is possible we didn't nerf it enough"

not nerfed it enough?! okay then please give us something else that does dmg so that there is a chance for priest to be competative in the top 10 dps .. and where the fuck is the nerf on balance droods doing 35k+ dps ..

Quote Originally Posted by Raylea View Post
    "We nerfed Shadow Word: Death, but it is possible we didn't nerf it enough"

not nerfed it enough?! okay then please give us something else that does dmg so that there is a chance for priest to be competative in the top 10 dps .. and where the fuck is the nerf on balance droods doing 35k+ dps ..
    Where is the nerf on moonkins? scroll up.... 11 pm server last night, that's where it was.

Wow, did SWD need a nerf into oblivion? Not only is our glyph busted now only allowing one recast, but they dropped the damage by 75%? Funny, I just ran an instance with a mage pulling 15k dps. =\

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    hmm let me gues youre probly one of the nerfed melee that always did 5 k more dps then ele and now when we ar no longer shety DPS and that we do more damage then you guys you want as to look bad :P well good luck with that
    You couldn't be more wrong. I have only ever played elemental, and he has been my main for months since before 4.0.1. I don't play faceroll because I don't fail.

funnily enough the one class that has no other alternative in melee other than dps is the only one that sucks now....i lost close to 3k dps on my combat rogue pre to post patch......... spend 4 months gearing her so i cna actually get into icc and get nerfed to the point that finding a group is damn near impossible...no one wants mediocre dps in icc and no i dont want to go assassination....if i did i would have when i hit level 10 with her i have no daggers...dont want daggers and dont want to go assassination...i shouldnt be forced to change specs to keep up dps wise especially when the dps output between sin and combat pre patch wasnt some huge number...more like 2-300 tops usually depending on gear, my combat rogue was the only toon i actually enjoyed playing...the rest were just not as much fun

Deleted
    ditto, i went from 15-16k pre-patch to 12k as combat, that was after i spend 4k regemming all my gear, my lost enchants and mastering the new clunky rotation. combat feels broke right now, energy capping happens so fast, the only reason to use AR is for the haste buff.

and yes, i did 12k on saurfang, and on other bosses barely over 10k, combat rogues used to scale good with buffs, now take away ArP; and if that loss isn't enough; buffs are downscaled as well, every combat rogue i know has specced assassination to remain viable for raids, i refuse to believe we're 'just fine'.

Quote Originally Posted by Thestalos View Post
    '''''

I have a 6356 gs kitty, who was previouly before the hot fix losing 4600 dps on a target dummy REGEMMED. what people are forgetting saying melle got over buffed is that melee aoe got a 75percent loss in dps ( FERAL at Least) like that matters its trash, but after the patch i posted 18400 on saurfang heroic in 10 man , before with all the buffs in 25 heroic with kings, MOTW stacking etc i barely pulled 16500 and this was also due to the fact that the treat tables are not balanced i see bosses running all over the place now because tanks have some new shit to learn esp warriors. I did pull off the bear tank with 90K health within 10 secs so threat isnt fixed and they are planning on it we were not overbuffed , we were given a task to learn mastery in reforging resultts in me have 50 PERCET more bleed damage on rips and rakes. equalling half my dps on a long fight. we no longer get savage roar buff on our yellow attacks so there was a major nerf there . I have a feeling were given this task because blizzard wants threat watched closely which is a mechanic alot ignore and just sit there and hit with a good ass tank , that isnt happening anymore with us kittys dont know a bout the warrior dps buff though. time to go back to the old days and pay attention i guess. this isnt a child tank and spank game , mangle did get a good buff cause where not always behind to shred and were losing alot of dps that way. no other melee class had to worry about that so some fights cats totoaly suckd ,

---------- Post added 2010-10-18 at 06:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thestalos View Post
    '''''

I have a 6356 gs kitty, who was previouly before the hot fix losing 4600 dps on a target dummy REGEMMED. what people are forgetting saying melle got over buffed is that melee aoe got a 75percent loss in dps ( FERAL at Least) like that matters its trash, but after the patch i posted 18400 on saurfang heroic in 10 man , before with all the buffs in 25 heroic with kings, MOTW stacking etc i barely pulled 16500 and this was also due to the fact that the treat tables are not balanced i see bosses running all over the place now because tanks have some new shit to learn esp warriors. I did pull off the bear tank with 90K health within 10 secs so threat isnt fixed and they are planning on it we were not overbuffed , we were given a task to learn mastery in reforging resultts in me have 50 PERCET more bleed damage on rips and rakes. equalling half my dps on a long fight. we no longer get savage roar buff on our yellow attacks so there was a major nerf there . I have a feeling were given this task because blizzard wants threat watched closely which is a mechanic alot ignore and just sit there and hit with a good ass tank , that isnt happening anymore with us kittys dont know a bout the warrior dps buff though. time to go back to the old days and pay attention i guess. this isnt a child tank and spank game , mangle did get a good buff cause where not always behind to shred and were losing alot of dps that way. no other melee class had to worry about that so some fights cats totoaly suckd ,

---------- Post added 2010-10-18 at 06:42 PM ----------

we got a month in a half til cat everyone will be back to normal again give them some time poeple