Holy pally vs Destro lock

I don't understand how they balanced healers against dps by making them unable to clense alot of things, like immolation.. Warlock catches you in the open, you better be spamming heals or your going to die. And that shouldn't be how a healer is against a dps, it should take some silences or good cc to bring them down, not just a few spells. Correct me if im wrong please.

You're wrong, you shouldn't be able to bring them down as a healer. However you should be able to survive til help can come.

you shouldnt be able to beat him outright, unless hes really bad. at least holy can do some moderate dps now, instead of having to be in melee range and hitting for like 1200 dps, you can holy shock him and exo spam.

but you still wont beat him. most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Fligahgigook View Post
    You're wrong, you shouldn't be able to bring them down as a healer. However you should be able to survive til help can come.
    I did not mean healers can bring down dps, i ment that dps should not just free cast and take down healers. Such as if a destro lock was casting non stop on you, you should be able to live unless you have a rogue stunlocking you and keeping wound on

Quote Originally Posted by Serickk117 View Post
    I did not mean healers can bring down dps, i ment that dps should not just free cast and take down healers. Such as if a destro lock was casting non stop on you, you should be able to live unless you have a rogue stunlocking you and keeping wound on
    Balanced for 85, combat ratings are higher right now than they will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fligahgigook View Post
    YES. Or survive till a point where mana is low, and then the healer may have the advantage. In the short run, however, it should be a test of a healer's ability to SURVIVE.
    Over-thinking, Over-analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Serickk117 View Post
    I don't understand how they balanced healers against dps by making them unable to clense alot of things, like immolation.. Warlock catches you in the open, you better be spamming heals or your going to die. And that shouldn't be how a healer is against a dps, it should take some silences or good cc to bring them down, not just a few spells. Correct me if im wrong please.
    correct me if I'm wrong but you shouldn't be able to counter destro locks just by spamming cleanse. if you deny that you could do this before, you are probably very bad at speccing or playing your pally (sacred cleansing + dispel spam forces destro to either waste a shadowfury or silence just to get immolate to stick for longer than .01 seconds)

also, obviously dps shouldn't be able to kill healers 1v1 unless the dps uses all their CD's and the healer uses none, or gear/skill imbalance.

also, warlocks, mages, and spriests all needed and recieved nerfs.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.