Question Warlock pvp spec/your feelings on it

Hey guy, I noticed there wasn't a thread about warlock pvp so I decided to make this. Just wanted to see what spec you guys were using for pvp and how you feel about warlocks in pvp. I originally speced into destro for pvp but I was hearing that demo was the way to go so I respeced.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...nathon&group=2
    That is my current spec, thoughts on it? Advice on a rotation?(I know people don't have a strict rotation in pvp)
    Is anyones felguard having some path finding issues? Mine is also going off to kill random rats etc. even when its on defensive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just dont spec affliction, affliction is officially dead untill they revise, selfhealing, mage armor and dispel costs.
    On topic, which prime/major glyphs do you plan to use.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2010-10-14 at 08:14 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Yea, I alot of my warlock friends were really pissed lol. But at the same time I've been hearing everyone thinks demo for pvp is OP, do you think so?

most ppl are probly saying demo just because of felgaurds major pvp buffs

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Demo pvp is really good if you're smart about it, we can currently destroy alot of classes with ease. i've had trouble against resto shams though, not sure if its everyone, but dont dot them up since with every cleanse they do they get a pretty big heal in return. if you're smart about your CDs, demo really is the way to go atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    You locks are gunna be in demon form over half the time with how everything has shaped up - meaning you will have all the defense stats plus your demon abilities to pwn with. I can't imagine a 5s team with 5 Demo locks all spamming their Hand of Guldan and Hellfire and such, gunna be insane.

Stats aside however, once Aff is balanced it will still remain an aggressive tree for pvp. Soul-Swap makes it about 50% easier as locks traditionally tried dotting both targets, 'which made them incompatible with other classes.'

OT: Checked out your spec, pretty much what I came up with from WOWhead Talents.
    Over-thinking, Over-analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

When I'm attacking someone usually start out with axe throw, whirlwind, CoE, fear, demon form, bane of agony, corruption, immolate, hand of guldan, soul burn so i can insta-cast soul fire. After this im a little confused, should I be filling with searing pain or incinerate?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathonjar View Post
    When I'm attacking someone usually start out with axe throw, whirlwind, CoE, fear, demon form, bane of agony, corruption, immolate, hand of guldan, soul burn so i can insta-cast soul fire. After this im a little confused, should I be filling with searing pain or incinerate?
    to my understanding it was Shadowbolt

anways what should we reforge for pvp...whats the priority for it?? im still confused!!!!

Oh, hmm shadow bolt? Anyone actually know for sure what it is?
    From what I heard we were exchanging spirit for mastery and if not mastery haste.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    im reforging alot of crit to mastery with a little bit of haste mixed in, makes our Felguard hit alot harder and makes our demon form all the more better

oh and another question, Demon armor or fel armor?