Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The offhand I don't have much honor to speak of, I seem to be doing a bit more damage havent really gotten to try it and most likely wont until next reset. "Guild seems to be taking a break haha." But pulling 17k HS and 15k BT crits frequently can only mean one thing..sexy damage time. I want my raid buffs NAO!
    Visit http://www.twitch.tv/laughinwhale have a cash and steam game give away going!

I really hope SMF becomes ideal @ 85. I really miss the fast swing dps.
    Every few months I always rewatch this old video I made from back from bc as a reminder.
    http://www.filefront.com/17403058/Ar...per-Strat.mpg/
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Ironflame View Post
    The offhand I don't have much honor to speak of, I seem to be doing a bit more damage havent really gotten to try it and most likely wont until next reset. "Guild seems to be taking a break haha." But pulling 17k HS and 15k BT crits frequently can only mean one thing..sexy damage time. I want my raid buffs NAO!
    I'm doing about the same as TG as SMF, but my mh isnt that great (normal bloodvenom blade). planning on gettin a pvp mh...only 1500 honor to go....

SMF, however, is FUN AS HELL.
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

I'm grinding honor for a couple 1 handers,
    What are we doing fro off hand slow or fast?

I really don't think the Difference is too terrible as I was getting 4.7-5k on the dummy with my TG setup and 4-4.5k with SMF.
    Although my SMF weapons are very low level and not enchanted compared to my TG weapons.
    I really think the "useless" rap is a bit over the top.

I also like getting yelled at by other warriors when using it

10+ Year Old Account
    As a fury warrior myself i can only say. We can't judge SMF yet. as we need to use agi weapon and not strenght weapons and that makes us lose yea wel... some strenght. So we can only judge it realy once strenght one-hand dps weapons are implanted in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanpan View Post
    Also
    Slam-loss of dps (stop using it unless there is a free GCD - doubtful with HS/RB/BT) - it needs a buff pure and simple its not worth using
    Its actually getting a buff they're making the proc to cause it to become free cost and instant!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironflame View Post
    Hey looking good, nice to see someone reply with another parse. ^^ I will get another for LK tonight.

I have no clue why, but I realized the other day that I hadn't put points in Incite and they were in Field Dressing instead lol.... Must have been a late night mistake.

Forgot to take a screen, but after getting the Wrathful t1 weapon, I now have that in main hand, and Heroic Frost Giant Cleaver in offhand, I reached 11.2k in 25 Voa, Ice watcher. Only had one paladin from what I recall, well, only one paladin buff, which knocked off the druid buff and he wouldn't listen to put Might up instead. Oh well..

One thing I have to say I'm not a fan of, on burn fights I have had to back off with every tank I've run with so far. It seems that until Vengeance has ramped up some it's maybe not a smart idea to open with deathwish/racial/recklessness... lol

Yeah went to LK last night with SMF and 4 set t 10, It was great pulled in second dps and damage with heroic 10 man Gutripper in main hand, T1 wrathful axe in offhand topped out at just over 11k dps, it was great, I dont think I will ever go back to TG now. SMF is soooo fun! My guild made me wait over 10 seconds to start dpsing because I would pull off the pally tank >.<, my burst was around 13k at that point.
    Last edited by Ironflame; 2010-10-18 at 04:24 PM. Reason: added info
    Visit http://www.twitch.tv/laughinwhale have a cash and steam game give away going!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimoto View Post
    I'm grinding honor for a couple 1 handers,
    What are we doing fro off hand slow or fast?
    This is what I want to know as well. In vanilla it was Slow/Slow but now with rage generation and really only slam and RB benefiting from a slow OH we would want to go Slow/Fast.

But then again with haste, slow/slow might be perfectly fine?
    Last edited by Hayashi; 2010-10-18 at 07:26 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hayashi, in vanilla it was also slow/fast. Slow main-hand for weapon-damage abilities, and fast off-hand for a steady income of rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalliePower View Post
    Hypothetically, if I had a lock, it's name would be Benafflock and I'd pay for my imp to be named Mattdemon

Quote Originally Posted by rkoehorst View Post
    Hayashi, in vanilla it was also slow/fast. Slow main-hand for weapon-damage abilities, and fast off-hand for a steady income of rage.
    yeah but rage is based on your weapon speed also now.

so either one really....I'm going for slow/fast since pvp is too bursty for my liking and i wanna stay away from it.

I am using slow/slow and once expertise was raised a bit more, and hit is capped, I have had zero issues with rage. There might have been a moment or 2 that something was grayed out but we're talking fraction of a second. Simply a bit more haste would make that disappear.

Raging Blow and slam (if you use it) will hit like a wet noodle without a slow hard hitting offhand.

Well both of mine are currently 2.60 I am not having an issue though I will be testing to min max when I get the chance.

I've tried using Bone Warden's Splitter on the dummy and averaged about 2-300 dps less than with slow/slow.

Deleted
    Yeah, slow/slow seems optimal. I'm running with Pugius normal (258) and Gutbuster HC (264) and average about 8.2k on target dummies. I also have a normal Bone Warden's Splitter (251) that I could try out but I'm guessing I would see a definite damage loss (Raging Blow crits 10k without cooldowns for me, so I'd lose a fair bit by using a fast OH).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    Thoughts on SMF?

Well I think it looks much better for my undead warrior to dual wield single-handed weapons again, rather than two-handers. I can suspend belief to a considerable degree, but that just looks terribad. It's alright for orcs and tauren, but on undead you gotta have single handers.

...wait, that's what you meant by thoughts right?
    Going Worgen come cata and i completely agree that some races look better with SMF and other's with TG, looked on wowheads model viewer and worgen with 2 two handers just doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by flyboygreig211 View Post
    Going Worgen come cata and i completely agree that some races look better with SMF and other's with TG, looked on wowheads model viewer and worgen with 2 two handers just doesn't work.
    same with female UD....it just looks way too silly.

I've been using a Black Bruise in my MH and a 264 Wrathful OH (2.6 speed) And I was pulling 20k dps on rotface Heroic 25 (sadly this is the only fight I get to DPS as )

sexy cant wait till resets tomorrow, will link more parses when I can, with wrathful weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by duselette View Post
    go get 2 1h weapons. try it for yourself, but smf is making a lot of damage. I have two warriors, one ist ICC25/hero with TG and 2 Cryptmaker heroic, the other one ist T10 an 2 1H weapons, nothing very special. SMF is pulling a way more dps

Grimmmhold is th TG-Guy, Garron the SMF-Guy. Look at my signature
    If smf is doing more damage, you're doing it wrong. By it, I mean TG.