Firemage rotation #2?

Before i post anything, let me say that I know alot of you people reading this will say "It's not on Elitist Jerks and there better than you so your wrong", and The basic rotation probably IS better... But since there are no other Glyphs i really couldve plugged in that are useful other then very minor utility, I decided to Glyph for Both Frostfire Bolt AND Fireball...
    That way i get the 5% crit for fireball and the extra damage and D.O.T. from Frostfirebolt (9% dmg Of the frostfirebolt over 12 sec if kept at 3 stacks).Already, Frostfire is almost competing with fireball, It's just a LITTLE bit worse. But then add 15% Damage, PLUS a 9% Extra damage D.O.T... now its almost equal...

The One thing that makes Frostfire undesirable is because its base damage is low and overall if your spamming it rather then Fireball, youre doing less dps... I'm telling you now, I am not spamming Frostfire in this rotation... Just every 7-9 seconds i am reapplying it for the DoT which of course benefits Flashburn (Mastery) and Combustion.
    This is what i do:
    As always, 1: Open up with Scorch
    As always, 2: Living Bomb
    As always, 3: Hot streak on Procs
    Different, 4: Use Frostfire to get 3 stacks up.
    As always, 5: Fireball til i get a Hot streak, need to reapply LB, Or The DOT on Frostfire has 4-5 seconds left, in which case i Use my Hot streak, Reapply LB, or cast Frostfire as needed.

My rotation from there is the same, except you've got another DoT to worry about... Overall, on recount, ive seen a minor DPS increase, (8000-8300 as pure-fire with average gear and With Fire/Frostfire i get 8500-9000-ish.
    Any suggestions, or want to try it out yourself? It IS hard to manage, But hey, If you can do it, Extra DPS is Extra DPS.

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 01:58 AM ----------

Keep in mind, also, that it is hard to keep up the 3 stacks of Frostfire while maintaining Your rotation, Although doable... My DPS results are Including me being able to keep it up.

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 02:02 AM ----------

anyone? :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't get used to it. Once they fix our glyphs you will not want to take the FFB one, and therefore it will be out of your rotation until such a time as it exceeds Fireball in damage (when glyphed). I currently have both and have done one heroic since the patch (really hard to find time to play right now). I was stacking Frostfire Bolt before Fireballing but it was hard to keep track of things since everything was one big mess.

Before they fix our glyphs, I will no doubt get more of a chance to try it out and see for sure what sort of extra damage we can pump out of both trash clearing and bosses. Just don't want to make it a habit, since anyone would be silly not to go pure Fireball, glyphed, in 4.0.3.
    For the Alliance!