runes and other stuff on the ground.

Hi all, I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this but since the patch came out every time we do a raid boss that puts a mark on the ground (ie. Halion with his meteors and dispelled combustion/consumption and Lady Deathwisper with her Death and Decay) and even when death knights do DnD, druids do that new green zone that heals, etc. neither me or any of my guildies are seeing the actual rune on the ground thus making it very difficult on certain boss fights. Is anyone else encountering the same problem and if so has anyone found a way to fix it? Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's apparently a problem with projected textures right now. I'd just wait for a fix, I doubt you can fix it clientside.
    Thank you dubbelbasse for the excellent sig!

Awesome thanks for the quick response. The guildies didn't seem to happy to hear that but I guess there's nothing we can do about it and we have to try to adjust around it.

15+ Year Old Account
    For me it worked after I had turned Particle Density up to the max, maybe that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    For me it worked after I had turned Particle Density up to the max, maybe that helps.
    Thanks! I was struggling to find a setting, I'll give that a try this evening after work (although I suspect my shitty laptop will fall over and die with high particle density... :S I need to get a desk for my desktop so I can use it again )

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Interface - display - emphasize my spell effects. Unchecking that seemed to fix it for me, along with everything already maxed out