Page 1 of 2
LastLast

VIDEO: Fun With Shadowy Apparitions

Things get a little out of hand with target dummies / heroism / ogre suit (for added effect):

youtube.com/watch?v=kl_O9siiN28

Yeah I was doing this the other day in Orgrimmar, it's quite amusing rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

It's an awesome new spell but I wish it hit harder

That's freeakin' epic! I sense a meme incoming.....
    Beware the mighty shadow-ogre marching army!
    This account is considered as inactive as of 9th feb. 2011. I am now Gorgash from now on.

More than one person was doing this in IF today and they had the Gnomeregan trinket up. Hundreds of little shadow gnomes in diving equipment slowly advancing *shudder*

I wouldn't mind if they changed this to the shadow priests AoE.. like if they splashed : D that would be sweet

i might just have to go over to the dark side with my priests offspec D:

however, we where in ICC last night and had 2 SP with us, it got pretty crowded during bonestorm
    Last edited by Certin; 2010-10-15 at 11:08 AM.

Deleted
    Haha, nice one.

Old news.

They really need to move faster and hit harder.

And possibly have some kind of secondary effect like AoE damage or a short duration 30% snare or something.

Man that would be nice.

I was doing this in heroics, just sw: p everything and run circles around the mobs.
    Good times..

EDIT: Stupid smiley

Deleted
    try this on packs before sindragosa... just run and tab>pain>tab>pain>tab>pain
    beside that this spell is rly fun

Quote Originally Posted by Neurotic View Post
    try this on packs before sindragosa... just run and tab>pain>tab>pain>tab>pain
    beside that this spell is rly fun
    haha will do, thanks!

haha nice, I've noticed a bunch of glitchy things like that with ledges / no LOS.

You're the first person to ever do this. Really.

That said, a while ago on beta I was in Darnassus looking to use the target dummies, and there were 6 male nelf spriests doing that at the same time. Not only that, apparently the talent was bugged to proc more often than intended.

It actually did decent dps on trash before the SW nerf. By running around and dotting all the dummies in org I was getting 20k+ dps, but after the nerf if there is more than 2 or 3 apparitions recount bugs out and counts them as a separate player called "unknown". Anyone else getting that?

10+ Year Old Account
    They need to move faster and hit harder.. this is the problem with them currently.

is it possibly to kite them in a dual and create hundreds?? would love to see an army of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post
    Old news.

They really need to move faster and hit harder.

And possibly have some kind of secondary effect like AoE damage or a short duration 30% snare or something.

Man that would be nice.
    As well as grow wings and one shot pets on the way to Hunters and Warlocks and CC Bladestorming Warriors.

Shadow Priests are in a ridiculously good place right now in PvP. We do not need a buff in the current state.

---------- Post added 2010-10-18 at 10:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hetrofi View Post
    is it possibly to kite them in a dual and create hundreds?? would love to see an army of them.
    I believe they disappear after a limited time.