Thread: Auction House

Auction House

So I'm making a profit using glyphs, as many of us are. For story sake let's just say I put up a glyph for 20g, I find I have another in my bank, I go back to the AH to see what I put it up for, and I see someone has undercut me, by a lot. My 20g glyph has been undercut by three of his same glyph which he intelligently put up for 5g. I ask in trade (now I've learned this is the wrong thing to do) why someone would undercut by 1/4 the price of the next lowest item, and I proceed to be called a noob for "not buying out his" (which I did) and proceed to be called various names of which I can't say on these forums due to them being against tos.

Are all servers this way?

Deleted
    Trade chat = troll chat. Never ask a question in trade! All the servers I've ever played on are the same that way. You might get one helpful reply (if you're lucky) and 20+ insults, not worth it.

The reason the guy undercut you is either, a) he's trying to catch out people using bots/automatic posters to make them list theirs cheaper to buy out, b) he wants to move shit seriously quickly and doesn't care about a small profit, or c) he's pissed off at people making high prices and is trying to make a point/lower the market. Either way it doesn't matter, wait till his sell or buy him out and relist and profit

People on teh internetz are always tough, they don't be havin time to answer ur qwestions!

Anonymity and the ability to ridicule someone for the slightest imperfection mean trolls come out of the woodwork.

Deleted
    eu or us?