Thread: New Doomhammer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight Reyson View Post
    He was wearing Doomhammer's armor, unfortunatly the graphics were so low that it ended up looking like crap. That doesn't mean that the armor itself wouldn't look great, as you can see on the wallpaper of the 5year WoW anniversary.

All he needed was a high-res model, there was no logical reason to wear the hermit clothes, the excuse is as laughable as the "Arthas wasn't really that bad" excuse.
    There is one logical reason for him to use hermit clothes, you just choose to ignore it since for you being a shaman is not as cool as being a warchief.

Now he looks exactly like a far seer/shaman as we saw them in WC3 which is imo great since that's kinda what he is right now, a shaman with the quest to save the world from collapsing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    The weapon is rubbish anyway, could barely scratch Mannoroth's manly chest.
    Thrall isn't half the warrior Doomhammer was, nor was he anything comparable to Grom.

Do not blame the weapon.

Oh sure, it didn't do much against Mannoroth, but it did cave in Lothar's chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight Reyson View Post
    He was wearing Doomhammer's armor, unfortunatly the graphics were so low that it ended up looking like crap. That doesn't mean that the armor itself wouldn't look great, as you can see on the wallpaper of the 5year WoW anniversary.

All he needed was a high-res model, there was no logical reason to wear the hermit clothes, the excuse is as laughable as the "Arthas wasn't really that bad" excuse.
    Aggra: "You're the most powerful shaman in existence, but we Nagrand-homies still know this shit better than you. The problem is that incredibly cool and iconic armor you're wearing. Take it off and put these on!" *hands Greatmother Geyah's old pajamas*
    Thrall: "...these will give me the power to soothe the elements of Azeroth?"
    Aggra: "No, these will make you look like an old woman, so that you wouldn't be so cool anymore. The brass wants Garrosh to become the new big thing for the Horde, so you need to step aside and look pitiful."
    Thrall: "What?? But what about me holding the world together at the Maelstrom? That's cool no matter how you look at it!"
    Aggra: "They felt you should be given one last decent scene to properly send you off. While Garrosh will be busy around the world, you'll remain by the over-sized whirlpool waiving your hand in the air. Every adventurer in the world will come by to greet you, make faces at you, take a picture with you, whatever they can think of and you have no choice but to bear it like those royal guard soldiers in London."
    Thrall: "FFS... Well, at least after it's all over I will finally get to spend some quality time with Jaina."
    Aggra: "...Not quite. The scriptwriters chickened out with the whole human/orc interracial thing, so in her stead I will be your romantic interest, Go'el honey."
    Thrall: "What?!? NOOOOOOOooooooo!!! ...who the hell are you, anyway?"