Thread: Prot Pal 4t10

Prot Pal 4t10

Divine plea is no longer needed in tanking. I did ICC tonight and whilst it was a shock to the system, pal tanks never oom, not even on target dummy for a couple of min. the glyph doesnt reduce dmg taken any more, so why is it still our 4t10 bonus, especially now that its on a 2min CD. Surely something like CS has a chance to proc an extra holy power or something would be much nicer instead.

On a completely seperate note.. 50k hits from heroic fester WTF taking a lot more mastery to get some block back

The fact that we no longer waste something by popping the cooldown for avoidance only makes the set bonus a lot better to be honest, in fact it makes it one of the best set boni made since TBC.

They replaced the ret 2P10 bonus with something extremely boring, so no, keep it this way plx:P

Ow yeah and about the seperate note, you're pretty much supposed to reforge every gear piece into mastery, here's a theorycrafted thread about it on how to do it the best way, it brought me to like 0.5% hittable raid buffed with icc10 gear, and on perfect hit and soft exp caps. http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.c...rb_v=viewtopic
    Last edited by Lucifra; 2010-10-15 at 02:57 PM.
    I just got what Falric is talking about in HoR.
    Men, women and children... None were spared the master's wrath.
    Despair... so delicious...
    Fear... so exhilarating...
    Clearly, he was referring to the cataclysm class previews.

Bah, the 4pc is still boring, 12% dodge... especially now that chill of the throne is gone so in decent gear the entire proc is in DR. If it was the 12% damage reduction of a DK or Druid that would be solid.

Get other pieces that have more budget used for stats so you can reforge them to mastery.
    Last edited by boseguy22; 2010-10-15 at 03:03 PM. Reason: spelling