Angry where is my spell lock? consume shadows?

frustration mounting...

What happened to felhunter spell lock? Doesnt exist at 47
    What happened to VW consume shadows? Again, doesnt exist at 47

I came back to WoW after 5 years about a month ago. Started a lock and loved him.. until tuesday. All my +spellpower gear I collected is gone. I regret turning down any int gear now in favor of sta. I played BGs mainly since the patch and just feel like I am getting owned constantly. Rogues.. never see them coming and 1 shot me. Some guy this morning went 47k 3deaths, 96k dmg. Next closest was 55k...another rogue. Top 6 players all rogues. I leveled as an affliction lock and just feel completely powerless at the moment. This wasnt a problem pre patch. I dont see any other complaints, so maybe it changes.

Deleted
    trolling for sure

read patch notes, and u got ur answer

hmm was about as genuine as I could be. Clearly I am very frustrated as everything I have relearned about WoW in the last month has completely changed. How about some actual substance to your reply. Nice quote that pointed out the obvious... I'm new.

I have read all patch notes and have not read anything about pet abilities being taken away. Want to enlighten me?
    Last edited by elc0; 2010-10-15 at 04:06 PM. Reason: read patch notes

Pet changes happened. It's as it seems. A clueless part timer who never hit level cap adds up, but I wonder how you can stumble apon the best wow news site going and not read the news. The pet spells are gone.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...vers-this-week

Read it. Aside from pets most of the important stuff is there.

Thanks. Whats so hard to understand though? Your last sentence explains my issue exactly. I have read the patch notes, but no mention of pets. I only found this place as someone mentioned it on a neogaf thread. I was able to find a youtube video where a guy mentions consume shadows is gone. I hope spell lock didn't meet the same fate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Key sequence:
    F4www.wowhead.com[ENTER]spell lock[ENTER]
    Click "Abilities"
    Spell Lock - Requires Level 52

R.I.P. YARG

I guess I'll turn back now, looks like im out numbered. It's getting harder and harder to stay polite with each reply. Thanks for the input. I didn't know wowhead had been updated, wowwiki hadn't as of this morning.