Thread: Crashing in PvP

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Crashing in PvP

Anyone else randomly crashing in BG's? I know I've seen myself and a few people, seems to happen more when you try and click on something then just running around, is it a known crash and is it being looked at?

Yea i did a warsong yesterday where i returned the flag 5 times, and each time i was kicked off the game. But i am willing to sacrifice myself for the team!

Not just any spartan; John Halo Spartan.

Ye i crash alot in bgs now.

Seems to be related with skills.

Maybe Blizzard puted a debuff "Your spells have 1% chance to make your computer freeze for lols"
    Nani? *Shocked* Hohhe?

This just happened to me again, have had it several times.

Could be my imagination but it seems whenever I mouseover something that shows the "wheel" icon, I crash. e.g. flag pickup, or trap disarm. Anyone experience anything similar to that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grakos View Post
    Yea i did a warsong yesterday where i returned the flag 5 times, and each time i was kicked off the game. But i am willing to sacrifice myself for the team!
    Haha, this!

Also happens when I take the flag in both WSG and Eots, and it occasionally happens at whatever loadscreen I need to take. It also resetted some of my new keybinds a few times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryft View Post
    This just happened to me again, have had it several times.

Could be my imagination but it seems whenever I mouseover something that shows the "wheel" icon, I crash. e.g. flag pickup, or trap disarm. Anyone experience anything similar to that?
    Yes, my screen got stuck 2 times in EotS with only the Wheel Cursor reacting.

Crashed in EotS when i went mid...

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

So far I've crashed twice in wsg

Crashed both in WSG and EoTS. Trided lowering mye graphic settings but didnt work. Almost never crashed before the patch.

Same here -- happens 50% of the time grabbing the flag at the start of a match. Nice feeling after you alt-f4 the game, restart it, and reload to find that the enemy still hasn't killed you lol...

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryft View Post
    Whenever I mouseover something that shows the "wheel" icon, I crash. e.g. flag pickup, or trap disarm. Anyone experience anything similar to that?
    Same for me, in every BG. Although I can play WG without any problems.

I can't do BGs at all without crashing or being disconnected.. thus resuhlting in debuff... its FUBAR! All I want to do is pvp!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just crashed twice right as arathi basin began. I was rather sad as I just sat in que for over 90 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Knikitta View Post
    Same for me, in every BG. Although I can play WG without any problems.
    WG's been buggy everytime ive did it,havent really seen any problems in any of the bgs ive did though(which would only be eye of the storm.since thats usually what my alt gets when i queue up for random bg)

although the only bugs ive seen so far are the fact im sitting here in icecrown after it was over and i still have the recruit buff thing.and there was a time were the spirit rezzer didnt feel like rezzing me it kept restarting the rez timer when it got to 0
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2010-10-18 at 02:46 AM.

seems to be when ever I mouse over the flag in anything

I crashed in WSG while picking up flag, relogging, getting Deserter once again, wrote a ticket to GM that im never going back to WoW again.

What has this patch showen? That Blizzard cant fix huge problems within days. Been like this for weeks now and im never going back to WoW again.

I rather waste my money on something else now.
    Nani? *Shocked* Hohhe?

15+ Year Old Account
    ive had this happen like 10 times in EOTS (at the middle) went to the offical support forum to see what is going on there is like a load of threads there and it seems that its just yet another bug.

Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    ive had this happen like 10 times in EOTS (at the middle) went to the offical support forum to see what is going on there is like a load of threads there and it seems that its just yet another bug.
    And it has been like this for weeks. Wonder if Blizzard will fix it. Will Cataclysm fix it to?

Will Cataclysm fix everything?
    Nani? *Shocked* Hohhe?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Escargon Gesu View Post
    And it has been like this for weeks. Wonder if Blizzard will fix it. Will Cataclysm fix it to?

Will Cataclysm fix everything?
    It hasent happend for me ever since the patch maybe u should repair the game or contact the in-game support if u have experinced this problem for so long.