Looting in Water

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I tried searching for a similar thread, but found no results.

Along with the new water (which looks awesome by the way), has anyone noticed we loot differently in the water? Or is this just me? When I go to loot something, while swimming, my character seems to kick his feet and reach down.

Used to look really silly, kneeling down while under water. If they fixed it, I'd be kinda impressed.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

Now I gotta go kill something in the water. Brb

I'm almost positive they've updated underwater looting. It makes sense; soon we'll have the underwater city of Vashj'ir.

Ya they did update it (finally). Looks nice.

My wife and I noticed it while doing Argent Dailies the other day. I figure they did it because of Vashj'ir... I'm really impressed with how good it looks. Casting in the water looks a million times better as well. =D

Quote Originally Posted by tilgare View Post
    My wife and I noticed it while doing Argent Dailies the other day. I figure they did it because of Vashj'ir... I'm really impressed with how good it looks. Casting in the water looks a million times better as well. =D
    Oh! I haven't seen the underwater casting animation. I'll have to hop on my Mage and kill some fish.