Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    maybe the helmet has some kind of cool animation or something... i cant really tell on a screenshot.

Rogue t11 is hideous! I have to agree with awful colors, terrible shoulders and what is the helm supposed to be? We look like we got into a car accident and they had to bandage up our head...

/sigh

Quote Originally Posted by juxtapose View Post
    it doesn't look bad by definition, it's just that it looks like something a rogue wouldn't wear, then again it does fit the skywall and uldum theme a bit, i'll uncheck the head anyway.
    No, it looks bad by definition. I don't care if you want me to be some wispy air elemental-esque genie turban man, as a matter of fact, I think it would be cool to have a sort of desert marauder theme to the set.

It's obvious that they went for that sort of theme, but unfortunately the creative developers had a moment of the downs and let this piece of crap pass through.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimanche View Post
    Looking at all the T11 sets posted on main page, Rogues is by far the ugliest.

Most people in my guild would agree.

This streak of bad sets has to end.

WTB a decent T12, eventually.
    Oh man, that'll be in what, a year, year and a half?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimanche View Post
    Can we trade T11 looks with mages please?

Rogues have a cloth turban on their heads with shiny shoulders.

Mages have a skull for head and spikes on their shoulders.

Go figure.
    us rogues are soooo lucky
    ggg

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentshank View Post
    us rogues are soooo lucky
    I think Blizz did it to give us rogues a tactical advantage in pvp. Everybody will be too busy laughing at us instead of trying to kill us, which in turn will hopefully give us the edge to kill them.

Mages on the other hand will make them put on their game face because the armor looks like it means business.

Deleted
    I'm just jealous Mages get to look like mother-uckin' Skeletor.
    But it looks like rogues are getting the least of attention tbh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksyche View Post
    I'm just jealous Mages get to look like mother-uckin' Skeletor.
    But it looks like rogues are getting the least of attention tbh.
    I wouldn't be surprised if we get a blue announcement saying they are removing rogues from the game.

Deleted
    The set just looks lackluster, rogues had lackluster tier sets since t5 really, it all started with t6(not counting sunwell parts since those were shared really with other leather users in looks) and except t7 which is a -badly- re-colored t3.

I know, I know you can't make everyone happy about this sort of things,BUT that doesn't mean you have to make lackluster shit, everyone can agree that bloodfang looked great.One thing is to design "meh" things where you just queue in "you can't make everyone happy" bull crap line and another thing is to actually try make something good looking for the whole community and not just a few weirdos with odd tastes.

Overall this set is just bad, there are so many damn ways to make a desert assassin theme that would make a lot of people happy.Instead of doing that they just decided to make some fucking weird shit like this(and maybe shaman/hunter sets which are fucking meh as well).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygne View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if we get a blue announcement saying they are removing rogues from the game.
    That would be meaning they deleted the most bad ass class from the game, I'll doubt they do that. I just think the other classes QQ so much about being nerfed and other classes being OP (us too, about mages or locks for example) But it's just that nobody is QQing about us, so we don't get tweaked around with so much. But the rogue department does need to see that we need a significant damage buff.

UH 3d is a must for the set, i hated it until i saw it in 3d on my soon to be goblin male.

http://www.wowhead.com/blog=170693#.

Deleted
    I totally agree! They are just being too carefull with designing gear. Bring back the tier 2/3/5!Everyones taste is diffirent, But I think everyone agrees that this doesn't look the way us rogues should look like!
    there are A LOT of good examples to make awesome looking desert marauder/assassin gear.
    Prince of Persia-like gear would be nice, also assassins creed. A friend of mine and myself were discussing the tier11 looks yesterday and we concluded it would also be cool to have a Shawl/scarf like thing as a head piece, with a piece of it thrown over your shoulder flapping in the wind. (hint hint for t12 maybe? :3)
    Anyways, I'll just uncheck my show helm like many others, 'nd I guess I have to live with the awfull looking rest of the set.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksyche View Post
    I totally agree! They are just being too carefull with designing gear. Bring back the tier 2/3/5!Everyones taste is diffirent, But I think everyone agrees that this doesn't look the way us rogues should look like!
    there are A LOT of good examples to make awesome looking desert marauder/assassin gear.
    Prince of Persia-like gear would be nice, also assassins creed. A friend of mine and myself were discussing the tier11 looks yesterday and we concluded it would also be cool to have a Shawl/scarf like thing as a head piece, with a piece of it thrown over your shoulder flapping in the wind. (hint hint for t12 maybe? :3)
    Anyways, I'll just uncheck my show helm like many others, 'nd I guess I have to live with the awfull looking rest of the set.
    When I think if desert assassin I think sand colored, dusty, tan-hide, thorns, scales, rugged; not glowing, bright blue, with a clean form fitting suit.

If they make us look like this Ichigo then maybe I will accept the blue.

http://www.bleachportal.net/fanart/a...y_UdonCrew.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Cus you look like Al'Akir and we look like Ragnaros.

Be glad you don't look like Therazane
    This... I wonder if anyone is going to get a Neptulon themed tier...

Tbh mage tier (especially the purple render) looks more warlock like.

Deleted
    I agree that rogue T11 doesn't look very rogue-like, but mage wouldn't suit rogues either, and mage tier sets have looked pretty poor recently so give them a break :P.

Just be glad your not a warlock, our t11 looks like Batman undercover at a gay bar.

Deleted
    Why is everyone complaining about t11? it's looking awesome imo, Just display head off if you don't like it.

Deleted
    It will look good in-game, stop complaining

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post
    Lol compare death knights to our t11 gear and you will weep

Looks like they got some 12 year old kid that just finished watching Aladdin to design our gear
    Indeed. Imagine a haloween ball. Everyone is present but the dk. Then the dk arrives late and enteres the hall.

Everyone is like "wow, dude, awesome suit!"
    Dks got the best looking t11 of all, so don't even dare compare it. Also, stop whining, you had a lot of tier sets that looked best of all. So you have one fluke now, deal with it.
    Last edited by mmoca0eed44a6a; 2010-10-20 at 08:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post

Be glad you don't look like Therazane
    or warlocks.