Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    Sigh stop being petty, i meant announced as in release date, clearly.
    Also, seems to be alot of trolls in this thread, so FO trollin and be constructive.
    they are being constructive by telling you your OP was not correct for what you were asking. back on topic if you mean by the actual date of release being Dec. 7th why would they wait for blizzcon? the patch came out pretty much 2 months before the release date and they told us that date before the patch. if they wait any longer ppl wont be able to take off work or make plans to get things organized for release day. IMO 2 months heads up is plenty of time

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixon View Post
    Wow ... you guys are getting easier and easier to troll everyday! I would have thought after all the "How to stop trolls" guides and everything that ppl have published you would have stop feeding them so readily. Oh well he got exactly what he wanted from this post ... you guys got all hot and bothered and he's just scrolling down over your posts lol at at your rage =). If you keep feeding them they will never leave, same is true of most lesser forms of life.
    hypocrite much?

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

1. Cata was announce last year at Blizzcon. The Wrath of the Lich King release date was released out of the blue in an ad on WoWhead.
    2. The cinematic will be shown in full at Blizzcon, only a portion will be shown in the preview.
    3. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the Wrath cinematic released at some convention other than Blizzcon?
    'Twilight's Hammer' is an anagram for "Siw tarme Hmgt Hil"

All the previous expansions were announced at Blizzcon, yet Cataclysm, supposedly the biggest expansion, the release date is just randomly announced on the site?
    All the previous expansion cinematics were revealed at Blizzcon, yet this year blizzard are airing it in an advert after (what i think) is a baseball game?

I dont know about everybody else, but this kind of stuff is really making me wonder about how long blizzard plan to keep wow running.
    What are you talking about? It was announced at blizzcon.
    What does time of announcement have to do with blizzard ending WoW?
    This thread should be locked. And I'm hoping English is your second language.

People like you should get a ban for either a) trolling (I really hope you are... For your sake" or b) for posting rude/disrespectful things towards blizzard with no knowledge on what you're talking about

Stupidity should be punished.
    Last edited by axelnomnom; 2010-10-15 at 08:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since people (correctly) pointed out the inaccuracies with the post itself, I noticed a bit of a problem with the title: the name of a corporation (e.g. Blizzard) is typically treated as a singular noun, rather than a collective noun. It should take the singular verb form (is). Normally, I would not bother to point this out, but it is slightly ironic that the same title is questioning Blizzard's intelligence.

All the previous expansions were announced at Blizzcon, yet Cataclysm, supposedly the biggest expansion, the release date is just randomly announced on the site?
    All the previous expansion cinematics were revealed at Blizzcon, yet this year blizzard are airing it in an advert after (what i think) is a baseball game?

I dont know about everybody else, but this kind of stuff is really making me wonder about how long blizzard plan to keep wow running.
    Can people learn to stop complaining about completely stupid crap?

All I ever hear is people bashing on Blizzard, even if it's a stupid statement like this.

Blizzcon 2009 Cataclysm was announced.

Makes sense for the Cinematics to be revealed this way so stop complaining my God..

Why can't you and anyone else who does stuff like this just stop complaining by quitting any Blizzard related game?

That'll solve all your problems -_-.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    hypocrite much?
    who so? were you guys trying to troll me by staging a fake argument with him to get me to ask you to stop? lol your planning and success is beyond me and you win! you got me. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DraCurse View Post
    The reason, when the first expansion was about to come. TBC, they released the cinematic at Blizzcon as an exclusive thingy, however many people recorded it on cam, and published on the internet, blizzard tried to stop this, forcing varies websites who were used to publish the records to shut off the video.
    But it was imnpossible to stop all of them, and they gave up.

Then WotLK came, the cinematic was released by blizzard themselves on their website, and people therefore had no need of publishing it on other websites, and it increased the visitor number greatly on blizzards own website, so they saw it as a great benefit for them to do this move.

So I think we can expect upcoming cinematics to be released and available to stream on blizzards wow website. However I heard rumors that blizzard would cut down on the cinematics, which means there will be no more CGI cinematics. The official reason for this was claimed to be that the graphic ingame was so great, that they no longer found a reason to do CGI cinematics.
    However I myself think that, that statement is Bullsh**. WoWs graphics is far from as cool as CGI cinematics, but it might be faster and easier, and cheaper using WoWs graphic engine rather than CGI.
    I think the last statement I said, about blizzard would stop produce CGI cinematics was nothing more than just a false rumor. However I cannot confirm either of it..
    Dude, I hate to be so offtopic, but your signature kinda looks like a douche. It just has that vibe to it.

Probably more of a viable discussion anyway than what the OP is trying to get across.
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Can people learn to stop complaining about completely stupid crap?

All I ever hear is people bashing on Blizzard, even if it's a stupid statement like this.

Blizzcon 2009 Cataclysm was announced.

Makes sense for the Cinematics to be revealed this way so stop complaining my God..

Why can't you and anyone else who does stuff like this just stop complaining by quitting any Blizzard related game?

That'll solve all your problems -_-.
    Because even though they hate blizz they will continue to play because they lack willpower. Either that or they just want attention and don't hate the game at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh stop being petty, i meant announced as in release date, clearly.
    Also, seems to be alot of trolls in this thread, so FO trollin and be constructive.
    You start a thread like this and call everyone else trolls.

Give him the prize.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

15+ Year Old Account

And that's why you call Blizzard stupid? "No U" is the least I can say.

I would read the post but the grammar of the topic just made my head just explode. Why are Blizzard being so stupid? Come on just saying that sentence out loud to yourself makes you feel like a Neanderthal. Its obviously Why IS Blizzard doing such stupid actions?

Now as for the actual topic they are deciding to make this expansion different then the previous ones I really don't get why when it comes to politics everyone loves change(until as its proven its bad change.) but in all other aspects change means the end of the world.

Not only that but Cataclysm was announced at a Blizzcon just not the one coming up and as for the cinematic its still being shown at the event as someone said before the whole thing is not showing at the game just a part.

15+ Year Old Account
    Locked.
    Dawwwwwww