Tier sets in cata

So i haevnt found any blue post saying anything about my suspichions, but after looking at pictures of the colors i noticed that there is always 3 versions with a color that suits each talent, such as mage with blue=frost purple=arcane and red=fire or deathknight red=blood green=unholy blue=frost.

personally i would just be thrilled if this was the case, as this is something i have wanted for a long time.

So i wondered if anyone can confirm this, or just tell me what you think about that.
    Norway Ftw!

i was coming here to tell you that this topic has already be started like 50 times ... but after reading your post i was gripped by your interesting observation.

but would it really work for classes like hunters, shammys, rogues ect that don't really have colors associated to there specs?

Quote Originally Posted by Mixon View Post
    i was coming here to tell you that this topic has already be started like 50 times ... but after reading your post i was gripped by your interesting observation.

but would it really work for classes like hunters, shammys, rogues ect that don't really have colors associated to there specs?
    Hehe, i haevnt really read any threads lately so i didnt know about that situation XD

and as for classes such as hunters they could make the colors for like surv be a bit more flawed and make the material look more rugged and the metal have brown spots.. like rust(i bet they can pull that off with todays technology XD) and marksman i imagine has a more polished look, perhaps the leather is very finely stiched, while beast mastery i dont have any good ideas now.. perhaps avoid the color red?

so thats just a few quick ideas

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 07:56 PM ----------

oh.. and sorry for my spelling, aint always so good :0)
    Norway Ftw!

10+ Year Old Account
    minor glyph inc.

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraluin View Post
    minor glyph inc.
    Yea thats a good idea for minor glyphs, to let them change appearance of armor
    Norway Ftw!