Mage lvling help

Hey i am lvling my mage, atm lvl 32 and i just wondered what specc i should lvl as? i am frost atm but i feel its kinda low dps i am behind my brother some times on dmg meters he is a prot pala lvl 34 and its kinda annoying if u ask me so plz mage friends help me out

frost spec is the "leveling" spec for mages because it offers the survivability the others don't, the drawback is, that it is lower in DPS.

Frost is fine, you shoulnd't worry about DPS at lvl32.

and you can't imagine how hard it was for me not to troll you.... your post ..... its structure.....so delicious.....

hmm ok i see, haha fu:P well i dont care i am not good in english but i try my best (Y)

Deleted
    When i leveled my prot paladin i didnt find a single dps who was higher than me before level 50.. I dont think you should worry too much about it

Prot pallies have really high dps now, especially at low levels once they can spec into hammer of righteousness (high 20s or low 30s I think).

I am also leveling a mage at the moment, I was level 59 when the patch came out and I leveled as frost. It was amazing before the patch and it is still amazing. However, I like fire a lot more (in instances) once you get above level 60. Arcane is hands down the worst leveling spec, frost is hands down the best for soloing, and fire is the best for dungeons. However, another thing to keep in mind is that you will never oom as frost (especially once you get your own replenishment) while fire will make you have to drink every now and then, especially if you are not using boa gear (trinkets).
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely