Invisibility bug/change

I havent played wow for a few months and only started recently with 4.0 PTR and now on live.

I noticed in BGs and heroics that i see enemies while invisible, but i presumed detect invisibility was now raid wide...

Anyway then i noticed enemies are still ignoring me so i went outside dalaran and poped invisibility and sure enough i could see a mob but it couldnt see me and aggro.

So is this and intended awsome buff to invisibility or some wierd bug?

---------- Post added 2010-10-16 at 12:16 AM ----------

damn i forgot to move away from that mob before i alt tabbed to write this and now im dead... hope i get an answer and this sacrifice wasnt in vain

Intended awesome buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Intended awesome buff.
    I would like to beleive so, i have been enjoying this all day. i was scared/upset that it was broken and the mobs could still see me. so i tested it out. im hoping it doesn't get changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucifer2005
    Turning Off Experience has ruined BGs!

Quote Originally Posted by cfeuer1 View Post
    I would like to beleive so, i have been enjoying this all day. i was scared/upset that it was broken and the mobs could still see me. so i tested it out. im hoping it doesn't get changed.
    It's intended and not a bug.
    That doesn't mean they can't change it back if they feel that it's too powerful. Don't abuse it very much in PvP.

Deleted
    It's pretty fun seeing what players do when you go invisible now. I had 3 warriors on me (somehow no bleeds), went invisible and watched them just stand there for a while doing nothing.