Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Surprisingly, everyone is really upbeat and lovely. It's much less monstrously horrible than it may sound.
    21 minutes remaining ill check it out when i wake up, cant play emotional games when lacking endless of hours sleep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fearbug View Post
    Civilization 4 waiting for civilization 5 to come out.
    Rejoice! Civ 5 is already out.

Quote Originally Posted by XepNes View Post
    You gained 500 reputation with XepNes.
    Yay.

About animes...arakawa under the bridge <3

As for MMORPGs I'd suggest Aion somewhere in the top rankings. My SO and I personally couldn't get into it but have a few good friends that adore it.

Another that I'm sure will eventually be somewhere in the rankings will be Vindictus, which is currently in open-Beta so why not go for it. I'm thinking about trying this one out myself, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by deevicoos View Post
    Left 4 Dead and 2 are fun, valve don't make bad games at all.
    This is what I'm spending my pre-Cata Wrath-burnout time on and having an absolute blast. And with Valve porting No Mercy to 2 there should be even more interesting fanmade campaigns coming on top of getting The Sacrifice.

Truly nothing like WoW in any way, shape or form but that's precisely why I'd suggest it even thought it's a FPS. When I've got burnout from one MMORPG, the last thing I want to do is go play another one. I'd have to say though, it's best played with friends who already have the games on Steam especially if you're female and planning on using your mic a lot.
    Last edited by Baxter; 2010-10-16 at 05:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Torchlight, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Medal of Honor, Starcraft 2, etc. Though I have to say Final Fantasy XIII reminded me a lot of MMOs.

Also: Dead Rising 2

Anime: I'm too needing of immediate gratification to watch anime of a series still being published in manga format. Especially a series like Naruto when every time there's a filler episode I just want to grind my fists into my eyes.

WTB more Gundam.

He meant what comes in second in the same Genre, meaning MMORPGs.

Sony Online Entertainment isn't as popular as it used to be...Guild Wars sold well under (and despite it's structure, is still called an MMO) it's "no subscription" plan.

Mythic's Warhammer Online, Turbine's Dungeons and Dragons Online and Lord of the Rings Online have gone under a sort of heavily restricted Free to play plan. Age of Conan's tutorial is available for free.

I...Honestly don't know. EvE online i heard is getting it's fair share of server trouble, and ever since Guild Wars merge the Korean servers with ours, it's laggy sometimes.

Could it be Guild Wars in terms of numbers still?
    Last edited by Caradinist; 2010-10-16 at 05:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really couldn't tell you... I enjoy GH: Metallica a lot as well as CoD 3. Dragon Age is up there as well. I wish they would make a sequel to Star Wars Republic Commando... that game was sick.

WoW is 1st. EvE Online is second.

The rest is trash, way way lower.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    StarCraft 2 is my 2nd. And then mini games on my iPhone. WoW just takes up so much time that there isn't much left for any other games!

Quote Originally Posted by ImNot1337 View Post
    Rejoice! Civ 5 is already out.
    Damn i must have been sleeping under a rock (work).

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    Super Mario Galaxy 2 for me
    (。◔‸◔。✿)

Quote Originally Posted by Nectroyn84 View Post
    Well I meant more on the terms of MMORPG... like WoW, but no exactly WoW
    I like how this was completely ignored.

Eve Online is a great MMORPG for those who are actually Hardcore MMORPG Players. Which is why people who play WoW cannot play it longer than the Trial period, because they've never played a real MMORPG.

Yes, I said it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nectroyn84 View Post
    Well I meant more on the terms of MMORPG... like WoW, but no exactly WoW
    Well I've only ever played two mmorpgs, which include wow and runescape. So to answer you're question I guess it would have to be, um, runescape.

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Starcraft 2.
    Nothing can quite compare to killing 20 or so mutas at once with fungal growth lock, or poping a proxy hatchery inside your enemies base.
    Ahahaha, killing mass air with infestors is probably my favorite thing in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabuza View Post
    Minesweeper. and im not joking either
    If you like minesweeper you might like this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHY8NKj3RKs

And I play Age of Conan, LoTRO, Fallout 3, Diablo 2 occasionally, Red Dead Redemption. And sometimes whatever looks fun on Pogo, or MSN games. Thats all in my free time. Spend a lot of time on my photography, and working on my Blazer to make it ready for the Zombie Apocalypse. Fun times..
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

Deleted
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare multiplayer through Garena with my buddies, owning some serious shit.

Darksiders is the single-player game I'm playing right now. It's awesome, I really like the story about the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. And it's a mix of two of my all-time favorite action games, God of War and Devil May Cry.

After Darksiders I'm considering to try Lost Planet 2.

Maybe Medal of Honor too.

Just waiting for Witcher 2 to get released... then I'm gonna beat the game on all difficulties 10 times and kill myself if there isn't a third game.

League of legends is great