Thumbs up Combat Sound Editor.

Is there any add-on that allows me to edit sound when entering combat? I found one that's no longer functional, and was curious if anything would still work, even if it's out-dated.

I appreciate all help! Tyvm.

When you say edit sound, what exactly do you mean? Replace the original sound files with other sounds? Turn off certain aspects of the sound? You'll probably have to be a slight bit more specific.

Excuse my post, I meant an addon that you can configure to either play a specific sound file, or a script when entering combat. It's fine if it's only a partial feature, I'm just trying to find one that has the ability to do what I mentioned above.

10+ Year Old Account
    DBM- victory sounds is letting you playing sounds when pulling or killing a boss if i recall correctly, you can also add your own music to the list of victorysounds.

but any other addon like that i don't know.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Where do I find the in game sound I'd like to play in DBM Victory?...

Can't seem to find it, even with an .MPQ file viewer.

Looking for ("Sound\\Creature\\YoggSaron\\UR_FemaleYogg_Help02.wav")

Mik Scrolling Battle Text can do this. It can play a sound for anything really. And you can use custom sound files, must be mp3 or ogg now though since WoW no longer supports playing .wav files.

Thumbs up

Meh, now I just need someone to help me get an MP3 version of the file.

EDIT: Thanks everyone! Got it working with Mik's but would appreciate the ,MP3 File!...
    Last edited by Shieldd; 2010-10-16 at 02:25 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you have SharedMedia, just add the in-game file to it. Also, WoW changed all of it's .wav files to .ogg, I believe (it has native support for OGG files now, and none for WAV files).