Blizzard's B Team

Simple question, with big implications. Do you kinda get the feeling that Blizzards B team is now working on Warcraft?

It would be understandable with their next gen mmo, and starcraft, and diablo, but still. Its the difference between Lion King the original and Lion King 2, which nobody saw cause it stank.

I'm getting the feeling the Z team is working on alliance cataclysm content, tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag7 View Post
    I'm getting the feeling the Z team is working on alliance cataclysm content, tbh.
    The Z-warriors are awesome though...

I feel that the bad implementation of this patch is mostly due to the fact that it's a GIANT undertaking. If you noticed while patching, a crap load of Cataclysm files were being downloaded. Basically, I have a theory these are messing with the game, and there isn't much Blizzard can do.

Cataclysm was a big undertaking and honestly, I couldn't be more delighted with it. "working as intended" I think.

If I'm not mistaking, the actual Blizzard staff is made up of about 1000 ppl. Yes, 1000 ppl are responsible for 12 milion ppl. Think about it, it's quite overwhelming.