10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    I know that feeling with the wait time. And that sound of something dropping into our bag is indeed ominous. Also, congrats with your Kiril. My brother did of course get it on his first attempt, it's so fricking typical. I will just have to cross my fingers for next week again, as always.
    Ya my buddy has a druid alt with a feral offspec and he got it before me in LFR >.> I woulda had mine 1st run, but alas I had a boomkin ninja it for his "I might start tanking now" set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php
    Subjects/content not allowed on MMO-Champion
    The following topics are not to be discussed on MMO-Champion on penalty of ban.

[...]
    Buying or selling of items in-game or in real life
    [...]
    Activities considered illegal by Blizzard Entertainment (botting, hacking, cheating, exploiting,...)
    [...]
    Please keep to the rules, I hate deleting posts and infracting ppl. :/
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2012-02-17 at 10:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Please keep to the rules, I hate deleting posts and infracting ppl. :/
    Thanks Mihir.

quick question to everyone, Have you seen LFR vial drop? i must have done LFR 100 times over mains and alts and i've never seen it drop.

quick question to everyone, Have you seen LFR vial drop? i must have done LFR 100 times over mains and alts and i've never seen it drop.
    Only when I'm not on my druid.
    I actually saw it on my hunter, and an ele shaman won it. The same ele shaman won Compass, too. /sigh. Also saw it on my war this week, but I think that's it.

Oak-qt;

yea-finally, saw 2 drop in the same run in lfr this week, first time i have seen it appear in lootz, hunter doing 13k dps wins the drop from zonozz, feral tank wins the one from yorsahj. I cried. qq-yea yea, and now killing heroic modes i will be sitting so far back in priority for it, i cry moar, qq-yea yea.

In other news...waiting for more news.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    quick question to everyone, Have you seen LFR vial drop?
    twice since LFR release. Once on my resto shammy back in December then last week on my druid running it with a hunter alt in my guild. She was there to get my Vial for me, i was getting her spine / gunship trinkets / kiril. Hagara dies, Vial drops, she wins, she trades me. Back of the net!

Yup lost 3-4 rolls(on alts) and have it on rogue with crappiest gear and on realm i don't play (except lfr) while my rogue(alt) at 392ilvl(270 shadow gems) sits with hungerer and arrow shty trinks while rogue on wrong realm has lfr:WoU,Compas,Vial gg
    note: 2hunters+2rogues alts across 2 realms i do lfr almost every reset:P

Fellow Druids! First time poster...please bear (pardon the pun :P) with me.

I've been reading for a while trying to maximize my dps potential. I've went back and forth from a mastery build to a hit/exp capped haste build, and I've had some prett good results, but I was lacking last night on Heroic Ultra. (sorry, we don't run worldoflogs, yet...)

On Heroic Ultra I was pulling around 35K-36K (on the pulls I would go bear for the tanking debuff, I'd pull closer to 33-34K). We were making it to around 5:28 and then wiping, from what it seemed like due to a lack of dps.

At this point, until we do some logs, would anyone mind looking at my gear to see where I'm lacking? I can't post links yet, so my name is Jalient on the server Alexstrasza-US. Would appreciate any feedback on gear/spec.

NOTE: Gold is not a barrier to fixing my gear if its broken.

Thanks!

Jal

Hey Jalient,

Your dps sounds close to where it should be, although running your toon through Mew would give a better check of that. A few things you could improve:
    - the crafted bracers are significantly better than yours, and second best in slot after the heroic warmaster ones, due to their two sockets.
    - you have some gear that won't be replaced until you start seeing pandas, such as your cloak and relic (unless you're running heroic Firelands). Consider using some epic gems in them.
    - if your stat weights are the same as mine (again, Mew can tell you this), Agi is more than twice is good as any secondary, meaning the socket bonus in your Emergency Descent Loop is not worth taking.
    - for Ultraxion, glyph of Mangle comes out a few hundred dps ahead of glyph of BL, as long as you still manage to keep your dots up with the shorter rip duration.

If you want any advice on rotation, we'll need to see some logs. Anyone can do it, you don't have to wait for your guild leadership to start uploading

Cheers.

if you could provide an armory link we may be able to help you with your gear. Seeing as you don't run logs yet DPS wise it may be a little harder to help you. A few quick questions:

When does your group pop Lust?
    Are you pre-potting?
    Are you waiting till after you get the tanking debuff to pop Berserk and any other personal CD's?
    Are you providing your group with the FR glyph bonus? Meaning are you in bear form for roughly 17 seconds of the fight?
    Are you using Kiril normal, or Spire Heroic?
    Also: What glyphs are you using for this fight?
    Last edited by Cayssaris; 2012-02-20 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayssaris View Post
    if you could provide an armory link we may be able to help you with your gear. Seeing as you don't run logs yet DPS wise it may be a little harder to help you. A few quick questions:

When does your group pop Lust?
    Are you pre-potting?
    Are you waiting till after you get the tanking debuff to pop Berserk and any other personal CD's?
    Are you providing your group with the FR glyph bonus? Meaning are you in bear form for roughly 17 seconds of the fight?
    Are you using Kiril normal, or Spire Heroic?
    Also: What glyphs are you using for this fight?
    Thanks for the quick reply. (can't post links yet -- so the best I can do is provide name/server -- Jalient -- US-Alexstrasza)

1. We do pop lust at the beginning (with the healers in the dark zone, so they can have it later)
    2. I am pre-potting at about 1 sec before ultra lands
    3. I popped TF to get a rip up before switching to bear for the tanking debuff, then popped Beserk (lust was already going at this point)
    4. Negative, at least at this point.
    5. I'm using Kiril normal.
    6. Glyphs -- Beserk, Rip, Shred -- Rebirth, FB, FR

Vr
    Jal

Quote Originally Posted by Jalient View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. (can't post links yet -- so the best I can do is provide name/server -- Jalient -- US-Alexstrasza)

1. We do pop lust at the beginning (with the healers in the dark zone, so they can have it later)
    2. I am pre-potting at about 1 sec before ultra lands
    3. I popped TF to get a rip up before switching to bear for the tanking debuff, then popped Beserk (lust was already going at this point)
    4. Negative, at least at this point.
    5. I'm using Kiril normal.
    6. Glyphs -- Beserk, Rip, Shred -- Rebirth, FB, FR

Vr
    Jal
    use glyph of mangle instead of bloodletting(shred), and tbh u shouldnt be using that anywhere because when the boss is under 60% you will have your FB resetting rip duration.

Its 10% more dmg with that glyph so yea, its quite a good dps increase

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ythel View Post
    use glyph of mangle instead of bloodletting(shred), and tbh u shouldnt be using that anywhere because when the boss is under 60% you will have your FB resetting rip duration.

Its 10% more dmg with that glyph so yea, its quite a good dps increase
    i use Bloodletting. Just a better QoL, more 5cp bites. highest ive gotten is 39,940 dps round it upto 40k :P ranked me 26th (norm)

ill try mangle tonight and see if i can pull anywhere near that.

Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    i use Bloodletting. Just a better QoL, more 5cp bites. highest ive gotten is 39,940 dps round it upto 40k :P ranked me 26th (norm)

ill try mangle tonight and see if i can pull anywhere near that.
    At least i have been using mangle on ultrax and got no problem holding up my rip and the boss is quite fast under 60% with hero in the start.

I prefer bloodletting personally, I can weave more Bites in with Bloodletting with my play style.

I prefer bloodletting personally, I can weave more Bites in with Bloodletting with my play style.
    I agree completely here. However, I'll try the Mangle Glyph next time we do it to see if it helps. Ty again for the help!

personally i feel like its useless under 60%, but do whatever you feel like.

Deleted
    Thanks Mihir.

Look at my armory :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Look at my armory :P
    haha! I call hax!

haha! I call hax!
    i got it aswell, hc one dropped once, didnt win