The two crafted ilevel 378 leather armor cat pieces are hands and boots. It all comes down to the 4 Living Ember that are needed to craft each of those; if they are easily available and not needed to make more important upgrade pieces (tanking items, etc.) then it seems reasonable to craft these. If the Living Ember are hard to come by, it's probably better to just wait for the comparable drops from the bosses; if you're taking them out, there's little reason to spend a lot of money to craft nearly the same gear that you can get from drops.

Nevermind, Boub answered it on the front page.
    Last edited by Rioo; 2011-06-22 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    The buff used to affect Rip for the entire duration. This has been hotfixed after Paragon got the world first kill with 11 Ferals in the raid. The instant-cast Roots were changed as well.
    Errm, no.
    When Paragon killed it, SP affected _one_ next ability, now it affects all damage within a duration, and if you reapply Rip just before the buff fades, it will be fully buffed for it's duration.
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

is there a bug with skull bush being dodged? i am doing heroic cho'gall and i think pheonixstyle addon which tracks interrupts on depravity reports skull bash dodge at times.i did a wow forum search and somone reported it too after 4.1 even here http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2064316437
    anyone else ever notice this?

Deleted
    Mobs can't dodge while casting, so if your skullbash got dodged, someone else interrupted before you did and he was no longer casting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just shiny ragnaros loot or what, but even with the nerf to strenght the mace off rag looks like a pretty good feral weapon after it's gemmed enchanted and reforged. Plus the weapon damage is more than the trash pole arm or the firecat staff. I'm gonna have a hell of a time convincing my gm to let me have it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    Is it just shiny ragnaros loot or what, but even with the nerf to strenght the mace off rag looks like a pretty good feral weapon after it's gemmed enchanted and reforged. Plus the weapon damage is more than the trash pole arm or the firecat staff. I'm gonna have a hell of a time convincing my gm to let me have it
    Unfortunetly no. Ever sim I've tried still has either Fandral's Staff or the zone drop staff coming up ahead of the strength staff from Rag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mind telling me by how much? I'm sitting here at work hungry and grumpy because its not lunch time. But I'm doing math in my head and it zeems sound then I read your pose and my head gets 404 messages

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    Mind telling me by how much? I'm sitting here at work hungry and grumpy because its not lunch time. But I'm doing math in my head and it zeems sound then I read your pose and my head gets 404 messages
    I've been getting about a 500 dps loss from Fandral's staff. I'm showing it as good as the 385 Ruthless pvp weapons.

Deleted
    Edited coz i didnt read previous properly. -.-

Is this thread going to be updated for 4.2 ?

Deleted
    It is already mostly up-to-date with 4.2, ill fix the gear lists in the coming days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    It is already mostly up-to-date with 4.2, ill fix the gear lists in the coming days.
    Well I just posted an update to SimulationCraft's Heroic T12 list (issue number 704 if you want to check it out). In it I have non-hit/exp capped, hit capped but not exp capped, and hit/exp capped. In my testing all three are within a 70 dps difference. However it also showed that crit, haste, and mastery are going to be about even in value in T12 Heroic with haste and mastery over crit but not by much.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2011-06-27 at 03:55 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whose ready to get their flaming kitty on? I was a flaming kitty prior to patch 4.2, so yall are posers! Well, a different kind..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Has it changed since your post here? http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post11923732

I post this good stuff on my local forums since people are l-a-z-y and won't come here.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Bah. Badkitty and bartender aren't updated. Recount I can live without during raids, but those two would be exciting to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Has it changed since your post here? http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post11923732
    I post this good stuff on my local forums since people are l-a-z-y and won't come here.
    Don't quote me but last I looked it seemed like they "fixed" the budget on the tier legs, so I'm not sure if they're still the obvious choice for off-set.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorAJ View Post
    Bah. Badkitty and bartender aren't updated. Recount I can live without during raids, but those two would be exciting to have.
    Depending on what you use Badkitty for, there are other addons you can get temporarily to help you track debuffs. And I've had no problem with Bartender today, but other people in my guild have reported issues. I'm not sure if they were using an older version, or maybe it was another addon that caused issues in fact.

Deleted
    Dominos ftw!

Eh, give Droodfocus a try, once you get it setup its pretty good. TBH the only issue i've had today with an addon was with recount, but i barely use it anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Most "updates" are merely one number change in the .toc anyway. I'd say try enabling "Load out of date addons", and then disable those few addons that cause a stream of errors. Ignore single errors e.g. at startup though, oftentimes the addon still works.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Oh yeah. I enabled out of date addons. Recount and Bartender were causing some framerate issues during combat. I threw up Dominos and was playing with ForteX until BadKitty is up. I'm mostly just using the timers for everything, so yeah.