15+ Year Old Account
    After mastery, your looking at 20 Agility, then 65 Crit / 50 Haste depending on gear levels.

15+ Year Old Account
    oO 22 agility? last time i did some calculations it was a bit different but oh well you the simulation expert ;P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Question: With the change to rake, now dealing the same amount of damage on the initial strike, as it deals each tick, is it actually better to refresh it after it falls off? Here's my logic, the initial damage is the same, so in letting it fall off you get the final tick instead of clipping, and as long as you apply it in under 3 seconds (time it would take to tick again), there should be no dps loss and in fact, a gain of energy.
    I may be wrong here, have not consciously looked at it in Cata, but the initial damage is always applied, independent from the DoT. So the when of using Rake again makes no matter for the initial damage, but of course for the clipping of the DoT.

For glove enchants, one might also consider 50 Expertise until we can get enough of that with gear/reforging - don't gem Exp, it's red, and Agi is still far better than Exp.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there are any lingering concerns over Ragnaros and kittens being able to Shred, I can safely say they may be laid to rest. Last night we put in a good number of attempts and provided your tank is off to the side, you should have zero problems reaching his back - his hitbox is quite massive and he has the 270 degree backside like Magmaw and Sinestra. Additionally, if you stand on the gold rim or the circles just before the lava, you don't even have to move to avoid Sulfuras Smash.

Also, I got Fandral's Flamescythe last night. I am very happy about that.

How is threat on Rhyolith with everyone else? We downed him last night but I had to watch from the floor. When the second group of smaller adds spawned, I gave our pally tank roughly 5 seconds, waited for them to enter consecrate, then swiped. Pulled immediately and died. Didn't even have TF off CD for another 3 seconds. Other attempts I would give till they were 75-80%. Still would pull....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collie View Post
    If there are any lingering concerns over Ragnaros and kittens being able to Shred, I can safely say they may be laid to rest. Last night we put in a good number of attempts and provided your tank is off to the side, you should have zero problems reaching his back - his hitbox is quite massive and he has the 270 degree backside like Magmaw and Sinestra. Additionally, if you stand on the gold rim or the circles just before the lava, you don't even have to move to avoid Sulfuras Smash.

We had the tank right in the middle and i still could shred easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    We had the tank right in the middle and i still could shred easily.
    Oh, really? Very nice!

I was surprised by how melee-friendly the fight was, but that was the one thing I was unsure about. We didn't even try it with the tank in the center, and really, that seems to work out pretty well with how we're doing the fight.

Thanks for the info.

Deleted
    Oh, really? Very nice!

I was surprised by how melee-friendly the fight was, but that was the one thing I was unsure about. We didn't even try it with the tank in the center, and really, that seems to work out pretty well with how we're doing the fight.

Thanks for the info.

So, how useful is it to put on Ranseur of Hatred and reforge crit to mastery.
    Same question with Sleek Flamewrath Cloak - is that item the better choice for a feral?
    Would it be an upgrade if you had the old BiS-gear (item level 327) before ?

Thanks for the info and a huge congrats on the staff

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    just picked up my kitty staff tonight
    Gaming Rig:
    Intel i5 3570k OC @4.5 / Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 / Corsair Vengance 1600 ddr3 (16gigs) / Crucial M4 128gig (system/games), 1tb Western Digital 7,200 (file drive) / AMD Radeon 7950 / Corsair Carbide 600t / Seasonic M12II 620w / Asus 24inch LCD / Windows 7 64bit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbah View Post
    So, how useful is it to put on Ranseur of Hatred and reforge crit to mastery.
    Same question with Sleek Flamewrath Cloak - is that item the better choice for a feral?
    Would it be an upgrade if you had the old BiS-gear (item level 327) before ?
    If it has more agility, you can be certain that it's an upgrade, regardless of secondary stats.

how soon should we break 4pcT11? i am assuming 1 378 off piece isnt enough and need 2 for it to worthwhile

15+ Year Old Account
    Says on the front page that 2 piece is worth breaking 4 pc t11 I believe. Also, that would of course mean that maybe wait til you get 2 pieces of you are going to break 4 pc with 1 piece of tier.

15+ Year Old Account
    so i used rawr last nite aned i know it is inaccurate but it said the relative stat value of hit & exp are 0.7 oO (i have 366 gear and no T12 yet)
    so i gues i got todo some simulations whit mew :/

(dont get me wrong mew is good but typing everythnig in manuely and if you want to check item upgrades you got otdo the math in you head on how much each stat will differ :P)
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    so i used rawr last nite aned i know it is inaccurate but it said the relative stat value of hit & exp are 0.7 oO (i have 366 gear and no T12 yet)
    so i gues i got todo some simulations whit mew :/
    Um..How is Rawr inaccurate? I know it doesn't like the T11 4-piece if you select the mangle option but otherwise, I've seen damage numbers between Rawr and Simulationcraft to come up almost exact. Also Simulationcraft was just recently updated their feral priority system to match that of Mew's simulation priority system if you are thinking of dissing Simulationcraft as well.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2011-07-04 at 04:13 PM.

Simulationcraft is just...well, the simulation and I am simply not convinced its 100% accurate. Look at caster-like enha shaman or subtlety rogue. Live experience is sometimes different. If you are doing 1 encounter over and over again and you see better results with hit/exp cap, gor for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Um..How is Rawr inaccurate? I know it doesn't like the T11 4-piece if you select the mangle option but otherwise, I've seen damage numbers between Rawr and Simulationcraft to come up almost exact. Also Simulationcraft was just recently updated their feral priority system to match that of Mew's simulation priority system if you are thinking of dissing Simulationcraft as well.
    iv see na lot of calculated stat values but i never saw hit / exp at 0.7.. that doesnt seem right does it ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Updated some more stuff to 4.2: Removed old relative stat values, added a BiS list, and a bit about trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Updated some more stuff to 4.2: Removed old relative stat values, added a BiS list, and a bit about trinkets.
    You forgot to mention the new trinket reward Ricket's Magnetic Fireball from the Fireland dailies, i was wondering where that one would be, thank