Deleted
    Congrats Mihir, well deserved. <3

Forum Information and Options
    Moderators of this Forum
    Alski Clawtrocity Mihir
    Wooo...oo!

(message needs to have 10 non-quote characters, lol)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Feral, 2P -- While Berserk is active, Savage Defense absorbs are 100% larger, and your Blood in the Water talent now causes Ferocious Bite to refresh the duration of your Rip on targets with 60% or less health.
    Feral, 4P -- Frenzied Regeneration also affects all raid and party members, and your Stampede talent now grants two charges after using Feral Charge (Cat).
    2 Piece SEX
    4 Piece, oh my god, so fail...

Wow, I might actually want to play again now. That 2pc bonus is SICK.
    Feira
    <The Church> -- [A] Darkspear - US
    http://www.churchguild.org
    Feral Combat Druid

The 4 piece might make running out on cd mandatory.

The 2 piece is just omg. The stampede confuses me. Basically we will get an extra ravage? Oh wow >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Avenn View Post
    The 2 piece is just omg. The stampede confuses me. Basically we will get an extra ravage? Oh wow >.>
    Based on my preliminary numbers (not to say they are 100% accurate), abuse it enough and it would be worth 1.2k dps.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen View Post
    2 Piece SEX
    4 Piece, oh my god, so fail...
    ^^^ What were they thinking with that 4 pc. It may be a dps increase if we run out on CD but 1. we cant use it on every boss as seen with rag and al'akir, and 2. thats just gonna be annoying as hell if we have to keep running out.

Well at least I don't have to worry about getting 4p for once. What a fucking waste.

Edit: Well I just dunno anymore.

Some people say 2p requires Berserk active, others say it doesn't.

If it does, meh.
    If it doesn't, holy shit that's insane. O_o And totally calling it for 2p to become 4p and vice versa.
    Last edited by Selverein; 2011-09-25 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Well at least I don't have to worry about getting 4p for once. What a fucking waste.
    Indeed thank god to that. MOAR haste parts ftw, but look at the bright side, now we can itemize to reach our caps without getting stuck with the tier parts. Which I always liked
    Gorelaz *猩猩

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but now we're gonna look like Batshrooms with all the freaking rogue off-color gear we'll be forced to wear.
    <--Not Happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutedruid View Post
    Dat 2 piece
    Hngh! >='3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterNewbie View Post
    The 4 piece might make running out on cd mandatory.
    Mhmm. Not really fond of the 4 set though, if I'm honest. But that 2 set, yum yum. <3

Deleted
    They could have thought of a better 2 set...Dps wise It is excelent bonus but it's simplifying our rotation even more.I so much dislike the dumbed cata rotation compared to wotlk and now in t13 the things will become even worse.Also for this who dislike the 4 set bonus you must have it because of the bear part.I don't believe a serious guild will let the feral dps to run without a 4 set since it's insane raid cooldown used in bear form:P
    Last edited by mmocbe32c89b1a; 2011-09-25 at 11:50 AM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    but we dont yet know what kind of mechanics will be in the new raids, going by all set bonuses it sounds to me like theres gonna be lots of raid dmg, lots of raid healing needed, lots of dps needed and lots of movement needed which will suit this set and all other set bonuses well, if not then oh well nvm......
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Healingftw View Post
    Also for this who dislike the 4 set bonus you must have it because of the bear part.I don't believe a serious guild will let the feral dps to run without a 4 set since it's insane raid cooldown used in bear form:P
    Too true. I hate it when reality strikes... If that 4pc goes live, we may see some feral stacking in raids (though not likely for world firsts, as those will happen before people are collecting their 4pc sets since they'll only be via raid drops)

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

I wonder though how much of FR will be raid-wide - is it just the health increase, hence our one-tier version of Rallying Cry? Is it the healing by burning Rage, or if glyphed the +healing received? I'd say it's simply the health increase, the healing would be weird and too strong, but has in turn a much diminished value for cats or offtanks without aggro, and the +healing received hinges on that as well throug the glyph.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I wonder though how much of FR will be raid-wide - is it just the health increase, hence our one-tier version of Rallying Cry? Is it the healing by burning Rage, or if glyphed the +healing received? I'd say it's simply the health increase, the healing would be weird and too strong, but has in turn a much diminished value for cats or offtanks without aggro, and the +healing received hinges on that as well throug the glyph.
    I've wondered this as well and I just don't see them letting it give the regen to the raid. More than likely it will require you to remain in Bear Form, making it a raid cooldown that both Cats and Bears can use, obviously Cats will lose some DPS for sitting in Bear for the duration, but it's more raid utility regardless.

Thinking about the 4p after a nights sleep and calming down, it does have a lot of potential for target swapping. You have your bleeds rolling on target A, target B spawns with 3mil HP, you can instantly leap to it, throw out a mangle (or a rake if the bear tanks on it) then instantly pop off 2 ravages and apply your rip for very minimal energy cost. In situations like that, it seems very nice. Still an annoying mechanic (even though we should be doing it already) for single target, but that's my opinion.