power aura for Fulimination

i hope this is the right place to ask for this but here goes :

i would like an export for power auras to do the following : track the number of stacks of lightning shield in a way much like tht Ultimate shaman ui a while back tracked stacks of maelstrom , i know 9 stacks will be a mess on the ui but i will work with it so if sm1 can give me 1 with any type of graphic and i can change it i know my way around power auras for the simple stuff

thnx in advance

This was posted on another one of these types of threads.

http://powerauras.wikispaces.com/Sha...mental+Exports

I use it now and love it.

The lightning shield one just change >=3 to >=9 and whenever a 9 stack of LS pops up you'll get a graphic.
    Last edited by Dregas_Volar; 2010-10-16 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Edit

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

actually. <=9 doesnt work as itll show the graphic anytime you have 9 or less orbs. =9 is what you want.

For myself I created two PowerAuras, one when the stacks are at least 7, where it would be a DPS gain to cast it.
    Version:4.1; b:0.3804; g:0.5765; stacksLower:7; icon:Spell_Nature_LightningShield; buffname:Lightning Shield; stacks:8; texture:143; isResting:0; stacksOperator:-; size:0.5; y:100
    And one that's similar but pulses in and out at 9 stacks so I know I absolutely need to cast it or I'm wasting the charges.
    Version:4.1; b:0.3804; anim1:4; g:0.5765; icon:Spell_Nature_LightningShield; buffname:Lightning Shield; stacks:9; texture:143; isResting:0; size:0.5; y:100

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

thnx for all guys but u missed the point :P

i wanted a tracking graphic like :

3 charges : nothing
    4 : a graphic
    5 : a simillar graphic just beside the prev indicating i have 2 Surplus charges
    etc
    etc
    and at 9 the graphic completes/changes completly indicating this is the max SHOOT THE DAMM SHOCK ALLRDY !

it doesnt have to be 4-5-6-7-8-9 maybe 5-7-9

sry for the late reply i actualy made the post and forgot it xD
    Last edited by bladebeso; 2010-10-17 at 09:56 PM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    I think creating one for each stack (one with stacks = 4, one with stacks = 5, ..., one with stacks = 9) with the graphic you want overlapping each other.

Try this then. It looks pretty good.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ras-%28BEPA%29

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator