Blood Queen buffed/bugged?

My guild attempted to do ICC25 this Friday. We've been doing it for months now and know almost all of the fights. This time around, when we did Blood Queen, people were dropping like flies to her AoE damage. We've kept up with it fine in the past but some of our raid healers even went oom within a couple of minutes.

I noticed that tick damage from the mutated infection dot on Rot was also ticking for quite a bit and nearly killing people even with our new large HP pools.

Has anyone else experienced this?

your healers are probably not used to the talent / spell changes yet, plus holy priests go oom in like no time since the patch..

Considering the lack of responses, I think you may be right.

I didn't think to check the recount until it was too late. Next time I'll check it and post a follow-up.

Deleted
    Was doing 10m last night and didn't notice anything weird.

15+ Year Old Account
    proberly just healers not being used to talents as mentioned above.

We did her on 25 heroic this week, went smoother than it ever has.

As mentioned before, it's probably the healers.

Yeah we did BQ 10 HM and nothing out of the ordinary except I (tank) died but that was due to one healer healing without an addon (healbot was not updated yet). Still got her down as I died at the very end

We did our hardmode last thurs and found she blew up faster then ever. So I'd go with your healers being a little slow. If you have a prot pally in your raid, have him get to the center of the room and hit divine guardian when she does her air phase. It alleviates some of the aoe damage and gives your healers a little breathing room

We didn't notice anything different... or, at least anything more DIFFICULT on 10m H. Haven't bothered with 25.

I also assume that it was your healers being unused to talent/spell/glyph changes, and perhaps healing without/with outdated addons.

Did her as usual on 10M heroic, nothing new. And the way we do it is with the offtank (me) in Blood spec and presence but full DPS gear. No tank deaths, no new occurrences.

Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    your healers are probably not used to the talent / spell changes yet, plus holy priests go oom in like no time since the patch..
    Not unless your mana is 40 k

Deleted
    we did her aswell on 25hc first day, we had some problems, but we did the once bitten once shy so our dps was lowerd from that... and yeah, i think our healers werent that exp'd with their new spells and talents.