Poll: VOTE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Dude, none of the options in the poll, and nothing in your OP are "specs".

They are CLASSES.

mage. all 3 spec

Damages are retarded

ITT: People who've never played rogues but like stories of the boogieman, make them out to be much more than what they are.

And not to sway anyone's opinion but as of 4.0.1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFocJyh-U7g&feature=sub

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    until they wear 1600 resilience and just tank you with 70% damage reduce while critting you for OVER NINETHOUSAAAAAAAND
    I had 1v1 against Arms Warrior, full wrathful, t1 weapon, ~1.3k resi. From my perspective the only thing he could have done better is to disarm me. He didn't. And guess what - he went down after 1 full rotation with my CDs stacked and I was left with half hp.

credits: Supernerd

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ele shamans. you have six buttons. drop totems, flame shock, lava burst, chain lighting, lightingbolt, healing surge. thunderstorm or earthbind totem for the peel.

what a bullcrap of a poll/thread it is.. you DO realise that each class has 3 specs and the difference playing each one some times just phenomenal. Take enhancement shaman vs elemental, take feral druid vs resto. "Rocket science" VS "faceroll", all in one class.

well, dumb-poll aside it's gonna be mage, for sho.. Spam icelance/arcanecrap more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Anyone who killed you clearly played an easier class/spec and IRL you'd have beaten them.
    Haha, pretty much this. And why is this a poll about specs, yet the choices are all classes. o.o

Welcome to my world. . .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    I had 1v1 against Arms Warrior, full wrathful, t1 weapon, ~1.3k resi. From my perspective the only thing he could have done better is to disarm me. He didn't. And guess what - he went down after 1 full rotation with my CDs stacked and I was left with half hp.
    By tank he means switch to def stance and pop shield wall and enraged regeneration while spamming revenges.

Rogues need to vanish at this moment or do something to get some distance. A lot rogue just dismantle and a lot of warriors have weapon chain. The moment they are out dismantle...BROOOOSTORM...execute...gg.

brostorm... jk feint.
    Also bladestorm hits like a wet noodle right now.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Frost Mage /thread

(closely followed by Spriests and Boomkins).

As a mage I can honestly say arcane mages take all the skills of a brain dead chimp to play. Recipe for success: find a big crowd, stay a ways back and spam arcane blast. It's just plain boring. The other mage specs are fine, but man, blizz really dumbed down arcane.

To all those who say ice lance spam is all frost mages do, you know they have to set up FoF for ice lance to do anything to you right? As in we have to get it to proc off of some chill effect. I mean you could just spam ice lance without setting it up, but if you get beat by that kind of mage you pretty much suck.
    Last edited by Jakmax; 2010-10-22 at 02:37 PM.

Why did so many people vote Rogue? In the current state of the game you don't even get rewarded for outplaying people hard as a Rogue, how could it be the "most effortless spec"?

Deleted
    Mages in my opinion I just think they got way to much utility and stuff to do in every situation, can own most other classes.