Deleted

Ya worried now? Wait til..

With the recent patch and it`s massive amounts of bugs/disconnections/crashes and whatnot, it kinda makes me think what`s going to happen at Cataclysm.
    What`s everyone`s views on this?

I don't recall tons of crashing when BC came out, hopefully they'll be fixing a lot of those bugs before the actual shattering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You are correct that a lot of players moan about things being too easy without having seen the content personally. We definitely place less emphasis on their feedback than on people who have actually tried those encounters.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=4#72

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chalmerz View Post
    With the recent patch and it`s massive amounts of bugs/disconnections/crashes and whatnot, it kinda makes me think what`s going to happen at Cataclysm.
    What`s everyone`s views on this?
    There will ALWAYS be bugs, Disconnects, and crashes. There is no way to ensure a perfect release, it's the nature of the business. The release of the game is also different than the patches.

There will be bugs and problems, nothing to love sleep over though, and many of which can't be helped or won't be known until on severs.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    Indeed but i`ve never seen as many bugs and whatnot in any patch/expansion such as 4.0.1

Indeed but i`ve never seen as many bugs and whatnot in any patch/expansion such as 4.0.1
    Then you really haven't been playing very long.

As for Cataclysm, most problems will probably be fixed. That is why they do these pre-expansion patches. So they can get the current game set up for the expansion and so they can fix any issues they may have so the release will be as smooth as possible.

Yeah, if 4.0.1 is really the worst you've ever experienced, then I don't think you've been playing WoW (Or any MMO for that matter), for very long at all. If you have, then you need to take off the rose-tinted glasses.

4.0.1, comparatively to past expansion patches, really isn't all that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Then you really haven't been playing very long.
    words ..you stole them.

huge patches have more content. more content = more bugs. it's just how it works. also...if your happiness is so dependent on a working version of wow...maybe you should step back and evaluate your life choices and priorities.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

15+ Year Old Account
    For me personally I have had no problem with any of the patches. Most problem I ever had was the realm queues when I started playing xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    There will ALWAYS be bugs, Disconnects, and crashes. There is no way to ensure a perfect release, it's the nature of the business. The release of the game is also different than the patches.

There will be bugs and problems, nothing to love sleep over though, and many of which can't be helped or won't be known until on severs.
    But I LOVE sleeping :3

OT: I'd say the huge influx of people doing the same quests as you and stuff will be more of an annoyance than bugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Happens every expansion pack. Cataclysm is no different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Ahahahaha
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

I don't get pissed about all the bugs in wow since i played star wars galaxies for 2 years, when i first started playing wow, i findit funny how people say the most OP class at the time is a DoT caster.