10+ Year Old Account

Evangelism/Archangel Power Aura Export

This is a simple little power aura setup I made for my disc priest, Lissenia (Wyrmrest Accord), but it works with any spec, and it is free for use.

For each stack of Evangelism, a piece of the circle fades in, with a timer showing duration in the bottom right corner. When you use Archangel, the circle shrinks down to make a stylish rotating halo over your character's head, leaving a clear view of his/her beautiful wings.

Note: May have to adjust Y axis if your character is taller/shorter than a female Blood Elf.

Export
    Code:
    Set=Page 1@
    Aura[1]=Version:4.1; anim1:11; icon:ability_priest_archangel; buffname:Archangel; begin:1; texture:94; alpha:0.58; isResting:0; speed:0.16; size:0.23; y:25; ismounted:0; finish:5; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:1.3; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:24; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[2]=Version:4.1; icon:Spell_Holy_DivineIllumination; buffname:Evangelism; begin:3; texture:89; isResting:0; speed:0.16; stacksOperator:>; size:0.5; y:25; ismounted:0; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:1.43; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOMRIGHT; timer.Transparent:true@
    Aura[3]=Version:4.1; icon:Spell_Holy_DivineIllumination; buffname:Evangelism; begin:3; stacks:1; texture:90; isResting:0; speed:0.16; stacksOperator:>; size:0.5; y:25; ismounted:0@
    Aura[4]=Version:4.1; icon:Spell_Holy_DivineIllumination; buffname:Evangelism; begin:3; stacks:2; texture:91; isResting:0; speed:0.16; stacksOperator:>; size:0.5; y:25; ismounted:0@
    Aura[5]=Version:4.1; icon:Spell_Holy_DivineIllumination; buffname:Evangelism; begin:3; stacks:3; texture:92; isResting:0; speed:0.16; stacksOperator:>; size:0.5; y:25; ismounted:0@
    Aura[6]=Version:4.1; icon:Spell_Holy_DivineIllumination; buffname:Evangelism; begin:3; stacks:4; texture:93; isResting:0; speed:0.16; stacksOperator:>; size:0.5; y:25; ismounted:0@
    Comments, questions, additions, suggestions?

That's pretty cool, but how does one with 0 knowledge go about setting that up from your code?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    That's pretty cool, but how does one with 0 knowledge go about setting that up from your code?
    A perfectly legitimate question. Those who use the Power Aura addon should already know, unless they make every single one of their own Power Aura setups without ever importing any. In any case, in the addon interface, there is a button that says "Import Set" or something similar, which is where you would paste the code.

Ah, okay. And yes, I am one of those people that makes every setup by hand. It's how I get it to what I like!
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe. Sorry I gave you trouble then. xD

Deleted
    I've always been a big fan of Power Aura's. Was thinking to set up an aura for evangelism but didnt rly had time for it yet. By the looks of it i'll just need to import it now and i'm happy. Thanks alot for this. Will import it and use it once i'm home ;-)

Mate how exactly can u make the image to be made in piece according to the stacks? I wanna try it for Shadow Orbs but i can't seem to find how to do it Nice one there we evangelism / archangel btw
    Cheers
    Zoulis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amrini View Post
    Image Link 1
    Image Link 2
    [...]
    Comments, questions, additions, suggestions?

Umm...why are the wings on the belf's arse?
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2010-10-17 at 04:59 PM.

Nevermind i found it some more testing did the trick anw that's a really nice animation and i'm thinking of getting it for my dark evangelism / archangel
    Cheers
    Zoulis

Nice work.... eerily similar to what I'm using, and what a few others I know are using.

The 5 stack just lends itself well to the hashed circle. Well done on the animations in and out, bravo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really glad you guys like it. This is the first time I've shared any of my Auras with anyone.

Zoulis,
    I'm really bad at explaining those sorts of things with text, as opposed to say screen sharing and explaining it to a friend via pointing with the mouse. You'd probably be better off consulting a guide or tutorial.

Edit: Actually, if you'd like, I could probably make you one.