View Poll Results: Based on this, who do you think the inifinite dragonflight's leader is?

Voters
172. This poll is closed
  • Deathwing

11 6.40%
  • Nozdormu

117 68.02%
  • Someone else, already known

15 8.72%
  • Other, unknown or new

29 16.86%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    I think it was said somewhere that the black dragonflight had specific terraforming powers

Genn would murder me for releasing such a monstrosity of a speculation again.

And no, the quote i was thinking was way more direct than that, but yes, noz at least outlives deathwing.
    oh lord its the dragons linked to old gods one ur thinking isnt it.... for the love of all that is worgen dont do it!

yes the black dragons were also able to make it so food would be plentiful and keep the land itself good for life

also i look forward to seeing u back on our server. if u plan so for cata. i need an archeology partner

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    oh lord its the dragons linked to old gods one ur thinking isnt it.... for the love of all that is worgen dont do it!

yes the black dragons were also able to make it so food would be plentiful and keep the land itself good for life

also i look forward to seeing u back on our server. if u plan so for cata. i need an archeology partner
    I think i might do it...yeah, one more time...the last time i said it it only cause a global meltdown, but i think im going to give it another shot.... God help me >.>

15+ Year Old Account
    Genn would murder me for releasing such a monstrosity of a speculation again.

And no, the quote i was thinking was way more direct than that, but yes, noz at least outlives deathwing.
    Awww c'mon, he's merely a Worgen while your empowered by the Old Gods. I think you could take him 1v1.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

I think i might do it...yeah, one more time...the last time i said it it only cause a global meltdown, but i think im going to give it another shot.... God help me >.>
    Was it about them being keys to the old god prisons.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont even think the old gods want u to do it. thats to much insanity and chaos even for them.

---------- Post added 2010-10-17 at 06:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Direfen View Post
    Awww c'mon, he's merely a Worgen while your empowered by the Old Gods. I think you could take him 1v1.
    vorack(sp) made an ms paint of this

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so as you may have figured out, this is 100% not true, and is just a thought from my second old god thread.
    Perhaps the dragon aspects are linked to the old gods as jailors, as in when you kill a aspect, the old god becomes nearly freed of its bonds. Sort of how right after malygos was killed, yogg was so close to freedom, malygos was the last tether keeping him chained.

Dont kill me von :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so as you may have figured out, this is 100% not true, and is just a thought from my second old god thread.
    Perhaps the dragon aspects are linked to the old gods as jailors, as in when you kill a aspect, the old god becomes nearly freed of its bonds. Sort of how right after malygos was killed, yogg was so close to freedom, malygos was the last tether keeping him chained.

Dont kill me von :x
    /moonfire spam

nah yogg was doing his thing years before malygos died.

15+ Year Old Account
    /moonfire spam

okay, whats say you dont post disproving it, and let the others interpret it how they will

10+ Year Old Account
    okay, whats say you dont post disproving it, and let the others interpret it how they will
    as much as ur sig claims u cant be held responsible

i always here the terms "some ppl speculate (stuff darkside said)" and ppl seem to accept it as legit. u must fear ur powers

/moonfire spam

Loken was evil but not the other keepers and when nozdormu vanished C'thun appears whats wrong with this. The cult seem to get stronger without malygos guarding magic honestly.

15+ Year Old Account
    as much as ur sig claims u cant be held responsible

i always here the terms "some ppl speculate (stuff darkside said)" and ppl seem to accept it as legit. u must fear ur powers
    If they say "some people speculate <stuff darkside said>", how is that accepting it as legit? clearly they realize it is speculation. Its the same with your AQ speculation, i say "some people speculate that c'thun was taken to aq and studied there. this is where they realized that killing a old god isnt the way to do it"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    Loken was evil but not the other keepers and when nozdormu vanished C'thun appears whats wrong with this.
    loken was turned evil by yogg also the other constructs we cant say for certain. freya, hodir, and mimiron were unseen until ulduar and thorim was far away.

also c'thun was beleived to have been the only killed old god. why set up a prison for a dead thing. (uldum is not like ulduar its not a jail simply a research area. (aq was apart of uldum))

also noz didnt die. he simply went awol. c'thun apeaars 1k years ago while noz is still fine. noz is in warcraft 2's story.

If they say "some people speculate <stuff darkside said>", how is that accepting it as legit? clearly they realize it is speculation.
    Does your avater have a hall threw its chest?

10+ Year Old Account
    If they say "some people speculate <stuff darkside said>", how is that accepting it as legit? clearly they realize it is speculation. Its the same with your AQ speculation, i say "some people speculate that c'thun was taken to aq and studied there. this is where they realized that killing a old god isnt the way to do it"
    i wasnt quoting some 1 else to prove a lore point with speculation. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    i wasnt quoting some 1 else to prove a lore point with speculation. :P
    Theres a difference between proving a point and sharing your/others views, i do it all the time

Does your avater have a hall threw its chest?
    Yes, the hole is in the shape of a heart. Darkside is a pure blooded Heartless, and the only re-occuring villan in the series.

loken was turned evil by yogg also the other constructs we cant say for certain. freya, hodir, and mimiron were unseen until ulduar and thorim was far away.

also c'thun was beleived to have been the only killed old god. why set up a prison for a dead thing. (uldum is not like ulduar its not a jail simply a research area. (aq was apart of uldum))

also noz didnt die. he simply went awol. c'thun apeaars 1k years ago while noz is still fine. noz is in warcraft 2's story.
    Freya appeared in in basin in avatar form and was still good and how was Mimiron evil not like they invited you to ulduar lols.

To be honest about it i read somewhere that the Bronze and the Infinite dragonflights are lead by the one and the same leader. But not realy Nozdormu in all his wisdom split his good and his bad sides. And with that he created the infinite dragonflight HE (The bad him) started to unmake His Good sides progressing in helping time unfold the way it should be done. Im not realy sure if he realy split himself or dat he turnes bad AKA the dreaded coruption hits him aswel.

Theres a difference between proving a point and sharing your/others views, i do it all the time

Yes, the hole is in the shape of a heart. Darkside is a pure blooded Heartless, and the only re-occuring villan in the series.
    Derp i though it was a hollow lols.

15+ Year Old Account
    Derp i though it was a hollow lols.
    No, i have never been to Hueco Mundo

10+ Year Old Account
    Freya appeared in in basin in avatar form and was still good and how was Mimiron evil not like they invited you to ulduar lols.
    loken was evil for a long time. yogg was working for a long time. malygos had nothing to do with it.

---------- Post added 2010-10-17 at 06:32 AM ----------

No, i have never been to Hueco Mundo
    its nice this time of year