Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    ... have you even looked at rogue or shaman? Rogues looks like a walking discotech and the shamans looks so lame they will get kicked from raidgroups because they make everyone else have to look at it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liero View Post
    ... have you even looked at rogue or shaman? Rogues looks like a walking discotech and the shamans looks so lame they will get kicked from raidgroups because they make everyone else have to look at it too.
    Well it's a good thing these are all matter of opinions. Since I like the rogue set and it wouldn't be nice if you were telling the truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am priest so looking at it objectively.

Warlock T11 isn't that bad. But it doesn't really stand out much. They've done an OK job of making it look like a warlock outfit (the druid outfit while cool looks like a priest outfit, the rogue outfit doesn't really look melee at all etc) but theres nothing that special about it and I'm pretty sure that hood design (or one just like it) has been used all the way through WOTLK.

Overall though, it isn't the worse. Shaman and Rogues are worse, but I'd agree, it's not the one of the best either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggers View Post
    Fish hook through the head, once you see it, you can't unsee it.
    God dammit...

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Certainly looks better than Rogue t11.

But that's just my opinion and I doubt anyone is interested in it.
    True that, it doesn't fit the style of an assassin class to have spotlights attached to their shoulders.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

ok give us the shitty helm, shoulders, ect. but give us our BC wings damnit!

The sets arnt THAT bad, the Warlock armour could have been better, but I think it fell into the trap having to live up to previous sets which were uber, but have now failed...this was bound to happen, I think i know where blizz is trying to take the rogue outfit...the head peice looks like an Arab turban head gear...maybe relating to the whole Arabia thieves theme? As for Shaman i personally think it will take time to getting used to, i like the whole Bark/wood effect on it...maybe imagine it on the class you ar going to play it on instead of the human model thats used! *sigh* This is only tier 11 folks we still have more to come! :P

Deleted
    Just be glad it is not as bad as the rogue set, I am going to reroll mage or dk so I am happy with their sets.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Mage T11 looks really bad too.
    For me it's no 1 so...

Pally looks like some kind of retarded bird.
    I don't know what people have with pally set and birds. I mean cmon, it's a stone set. Druid set has feathers ... not pallys'.

I actually wonder which of the tiers so far you find good looking o.O
    Last edited by Lilija; 2010-10-17 at 11:42 AM.

Deleted
    These opinion threads summed up in one post:

I love set X it's the best ever. It looks so cool.

My opinion of set X is somewhere between extremes. It's my opinion!

I hate set X it's the worst ever. It looks retarded! Raaage! Kill the artist!

*loop comments until desired page number is attained or until a new thread emerges in which the pattern repeats*

Ultimately you may as well be arguing over music, favorite food, style, movies... whatever. Point is, no one should state with absolute certainty that something pertaining to subjective taste is "good" or "bad" etc. Because it's not for everyone. If you think it's good, you're creating that feeling by what *you* are telling yourself about the thing in question. If you think it's bad, *you* are creating that feeling by what you're telling yourself about the thing in question. If it was simply a matter of the artwork manipulating your feelings then you have given up responsibility for your own thought processes. Thinking with your eyes instead of your brain, if you will.

So, by all means have an opinion (I have mine) but don't think for a second that it's important enough to make other people's opinions incorrect or invalidate them in any way. By all means phrase it in a way which encompasses the possibility of a polar opposite. It gives someone of a differing opinion the chance to listen to you and accept your personal point of view with less resistance.

TL;DR: Too bad. :P

Hey at least you can hide the helm

Quote Originally Posted by Vaell View Post
    These opinion threads summed up in one post:

I love set X it's the best ever. It looks so cool.

My opinion of set X is somewhere between extremes. It's my opinion!

I hate set X it's the worst ever. It looks retarded! Raaage! Kill the artist!

*loop comments until desired page number is attained or until a new thread emerges in which the pattern repeats*

Ultimately you may as well be arguing over music, favorite food, style, movies... whatever. Point is, no one should state with absolute certainty that something pertaining to subjective taste is "good" or "bad" etc. Because it's not for everyone. If you think it's good, you're creating that feeling by what *you* are telling yourself about the thing in question. If you think it's bad, *you* are creating that feeling by what you're telling yourself about the thing in question. If it was simply a matter of the artwork manipulating your feelings then you have given up responsibility for your own thought processes. Thinking with your eyes instead of your brain, if you will.

So, by all means have an opinion (I have mine) but don't think for a second that it's important enough to make other people's opinions incorrect or invalidate them in any way. By all means phrase it in a way which encompasses the possibility of a polar opposite. It gives someone of a differing opinion the chance to listen to you and accept your personal point of view with less resistance.

TL;DR: Too bad. :P
    ^This, so much this.

Heres my Opinions of them.

Death Knight: Looks pretty sick imo, other than the crown on there head, who they supposed to be? Nefarian?
    Druids: Pretty Much looks like a tree hugger, which ofcourse...they are druids
    Hunters: Now we have reason to fear murlocs all over again...F*ck Blizzard
    Mage: they top meters all through ICC, 4.0 Buffs the crap out of em, and now they get a set of sick tier gear? i see blizzards "new" favorite class
    paladin: Actually pretty good imho, paladins normally get jewed becuase of the whole tier 2 thing (still best set in game) but this is actually pretty friggen good looking to me.
    Priest: This set could be very good if they just revamped the shoulders. its nothing too blingy or outlandish otherwise, which is what i expect from priest gear
    Rogue: WTF is this? how am i supposed to stealth in this? you can see me coming a mile away
    Shaman: Pretty Generic and yet still says "in tune with nature and the elements
    Warlock: Dark and Demonic, exactly what id expect for a warlock to wear
    Warrior: Fully encased in armor and has an earthen look to it that says "you cant kill me", perfect fit imo
    Actually Mr. Lennon, I can imagine a world with no war, hate, religion, or violence. I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepitobenito View Post
    Yes because everyone else liking something while you don't must mean it's overrated, and not an opinion based entirely on personal preference of aesthetic.

I have looked at it, and it's easily one of the best looking sets in recent tiers, of any class. If it 'stole' looks from previous sets, who cares? If it looks good, that's all that ultimately matters.
    That's what overrated means. But all in all, this will be forgotten once people head into the first tier of raiding. Many of the people hating the helm will be showing it, and people will be happy as hell to start getting tier pieces. It happens all of the time. People hated the T10 warlock helm, yet most people have it shown. Most. Not all. It will be the same here.
    Last edited by Seezer; 2010-10-17 at 09:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Instinctz View Post

Death Knight: Looks pretty sick imo, other than the crown on there head, who they supposed to be? Nefarian?
    Mage: they top meters all through ICC, 4.0 Buffs the crap out of em, and now they get a set of sick tier gear? i see blizzards "new" favorite class
    paladin: Actually pretty good imho, paladins normally get jewed becuase of the whole tier 2 thing (still best set in game) but this is actually pretty friggen good looking to me.
    Priest: This set could be very good if they just revamped the shoulders. its nothing too blingy or outlandish otherwise, which is what i expect from priest gear
    Rogue: WTF is this? how am i supposed to stealth in this? you can see me coming a mile away
    Warrior: Fully encased in armor and has an earthen look to it that says "you cant kill me", perfect fit imo
    I think this sums it all pretty well

Shamans have it the worst but I still look at the T11 lock in disbelief. I just can't believe this crap is going to live. I know it's long past possible change but i can't stop from hoping...even if it goes live. yes im in denial but i refuse to accept this as a lock tier.

I wanted them to use T10 again for my goblin warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Instinctz View Post

This is a pretty great summary, Hunter set is easily the worst, but Hunters are roundly hated so no one really cares, but oh boy, when a Warlock horn is out of place or the Mage set is slightly askew, OMGOSH.

Try playing looking like you rolled in fishing equipment and dead murlocs, wtf am I? A Tauren Bear Grylls? Did I wipe mud on the fishing equipment so as to insulate myself in the freezing waters?

Murlocs, for crying out loud, it's not even lulzy like the Warrior set(I AM ANGRY MUSTACHE BELT, I AM ANGRY or ME KRUG SMASH YOU FACE helm), it's just retarded.

Look at the Warlock T11 helm on an undead in 3D http://cata.wowhead.com/blog=170693#...6;10;76650:5+0

It fits really well with the deformed figure, its almost kinda trippy.

I think the tier is too simple compared to another classes...

Some might says it's good that it's not too much like druid/priest tier. But I dont like it...