Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Claiming hes supposdley skilled.. writing his name at the bottom like he's something .. no this is a troll.. deffo

Quote Originally Posted by Taygete View Post
    Man... I had considered going ret since holy is in such bad shape, but good to know this is the wrong place to ask questions.

Such hostility, my goodness.
    Well all the hostile people are ret haters, not retadins so don't be scared! But to get on topic, like people said, use CS when off CD, only use HoPo with 3 stacks up or else it's a big dps lost, AoE use consecrate, HW and 3 hopo DS.

If you want to know our stat priority (I'm not going to say hit and exp, everyone needs that till cap), it's strength > haste > crit > mastery.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Crusader Strike x3 to build your holy power.
    2. Pop both Zealotry and Avenging Wrath.
    3a. Single Target: Templar's Verdict when ever at 3 holy power.
    3b. Multi-Target: Divine Storm when ever at 3 holy power.
    4. Constantly keep Crusader Strike, Judgement, and Consecration on cooldown.
    5. Use Exorcism when it procs (instant cast)
    6. Use Templar's Verdict when it procs (counts as if you have 3 holy power, and will consume 0)
    7a. Single Target: Seal of Truth
    7b. Multi-Target: Seal of Righteousness (your talents make this an aoe seal)

Other: Only ever use Divine Storm or Templar's Verdict when at 3 holy power. You'll notice in the tooltip the damage % difference between 2 and 3 is huge. Basically making either spell go from doing less damage than auto attack, to a face melter.

EDIT: Mocking the fact that someone claims to be "skilled" yet asking for advice simply makes everyone look pathetic. Grow up. Yes, trial and error at a target dummy will teach you any class, but asking for help shouldn't be enough cause to be nailed to the cross.
    Last edited by Calon; 2010-10-17 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calon View Post
    6. Use Templar's Verdict when it procs (counts as if you have 3 holy power, and will consume 0)

Other: Only ever use Divine Storm or Templar's Verdict when at 3 holy power. You'll notice in the tooltip the damage % difference between 2 and 3 is huge. Basically making either spell go from doing less damage than auto attack, to a face melter.

EDIT: Mocking the fact that someone claims to be "skilled" yet asking for advice simply makes everyone look pathetic. Grow up. Yes, trial and error at a target dummy will teach you any class, but asking for help shouldn't be enough cause to be nailed to the cross.
    couldnt of made it more confusing myself
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Agreed with the edit.

But, keeping Consecration on CD could cause problems, as that takes up a huuuge amount of mana. At least, at level 80 right now. Holy wrath on CD maybe, but I wouldn't recommend consecration.

Also, whatever the hell happened to 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?' Jesus, bunch of children being big tough guys on the interwebs here.

Did you really just sign your post as LIGHTGRACE ?!1+?!1+?!

Ret rotation now is piss easy, zealot sucks bawls, maybe it will be better after 4.0.3 as it dosnt consume our 3HP we already got.
    i dont see whats so conplicated about our rotation, you see a proc you click the shiny button else you just roll your face on CS/Judge/HW/TV@3HP and wait for proc-a-thron to do its job.
    Last edited by Nzo; 2010-10-17 at 07:42 PM.
    Oh hi

15+ Year Old Account

Cool story. The answer to all of these questions and questions in similar threads can be found in the first 2 pages of this forum section. Skilled player is not skilled forum user. Spoon feeding at it's finest here.

So i guess a bunch of people that posted on this forum don't even paly paladin and just feel like getting alot more posts, wich would make them look "cooler".

The reason forums are made is actually helping and sharing ideas with others.

And the "skilled" is simply ment as values, tests and calculations could be shared, and i do actually uderstand base mechanics in this game, wich means i don't seel Saronite ores for less than 12gold i bet alot of you fuckers do.

Thank for all those who did asnwer me tho, you've been a great help and i'll now enter Icecrown Citadel with even higher ambitions of killing THe Lich King and save the whole of Azeroth!!

But it seems that even a bigger danger is coming near us....

Lightgrace.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please start by reading the FAQ and Helpful Topics section at the top of the page, it answers basic questions such as these.

In addition, the tread is now locked due to the increasing about of trolling.