Thread: Pet Size

15+ Year Old Account

Pet Size

this may seem like a pretty noobie hunter question, but how do you increase your pet's size? does it grow as it levels or is there another factor?
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

grows with levels, also some spells beef its size

10+ Year Old Account
    they need to make them as big as the one you originally tame

"What are we, if not slaves to this torment..." Sylvannas Windrunner, Former Ranger General of Quel'thalas.

The higher level it is, the bigger it gets.
    Some spells increase its size, like Bestial Wrath too.

In all seriousness, as a dwarf, I should be able to use my pet as a mount =/

Quote Originally Posted by frank2312 View Post
    Pretty much this. Are pets are taller than us, we should be able to ride them.

Quote Originally Posted by frank2312 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Pretty much this. Are pets are taller than us, we should be able to ride them.
    Just not spiders.
    *Shudder.*
    Not spiders.