Thread: Twinks in Cata

Twinks in Cata

Has there been any confirmation that they will bring them back to cata in anyway?

Thank!

Deleted
    bring them back?

they have never left. Yes u get xp now but for 10g u can stop ur xp gain and be a twink.

U can just only go into bg's with ppl who has also stopped their xp gain. Which means no one is doing it because u can't own randon lowbies anymore.

I understand that, but I heard rumors that the stopped xp ques will be across all of the battlegroups. Is this true? or maybe something to the similar effect.

I always preferred fighting other twinks when I did do twinking. The random lowbies were just collateral honestly. Twinking was my way of feeling like I was playing high end PvP, just with much less effort because I like to be lazy. Just throw some gold at a toon and get the equivalent of an 80 toon with full arena gear. Of course now twinking is useless unless you want to wait an hour for a BG queue and then only play for about 2 minutes because there are "Not enough players".

I suppose we should thank Blizz for ruining twinking for us. Or thank the people who queued up for BGs in heavily twinked brackets and complained when they got killed. Who to be fair are probably the same people who turn off their mature language filter and then report people for swearing. I guess people just need a reason to complain. Lol

Twinking still "Semi" exists though. Just don't turn off your XP and queue BG's to level. It still takes quite a bit to level this way depending on how often you win or lose. Throw in some dungeon queues between if you want for good gear. Easier for some classes then it is for others though.

Well tbh I think that they made twinking more annoying if the twinkers know what they are doing. A very geared hunter/priest combo could hold the flag the entire game at lvl 19. Then no one gets xp. Look up Covv on the Reckoning battlegroup. He is a lvl 19 hunter that still queues today, and he has been queuing since twinks have been "ruined." If you get in a match against him and you are trying to acquire xp, it can be very annoying because you must wait 25 minutes for the match to finish or leave and get deserter for 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobsterz View Post
    Look up Covv on the Reckoning battlegroup. He is a lvl 19 hunter that still queues today, and he has been queuing since twinks have been "ruined." If you get in a match against him and you are trying to acquire xp, it can be very annoying because you must wait 25 minutes for the match to finish or leave and get deserter for 15 minutes.
    Hunters used to be king of the 19/29 brackets, now they are sitting ducks for rogues. I could one shot him all day long on an averaged geared rogue twink now.

someone bring the notthisshitagain.jpg pls
    Oh hi