Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Great cinematic, only I think it would have been better showing the new races like TBC cinematic. They could have shown the Gilneas entrance being broken and worgen sprinting out and giving a nice cliche howl with the moon in the background :P The goblins could have been on their mount riding away from the tidal wave or something xD

Quote Originally Posted by Winterstorm View Post
    Gotta say i loved the cinematic...
    But i have a lore question, didn't deathchin come from the maelstrom? Why did he pop out of some mountains, and then fly across some water towards a NE settlement that looks awfully like Auberdine? This could easily be solved by saying that the cinematic didn't show him pop out of the maelstrom, just wreaking the world... but
    /shrug
    Exactly

Deleted
    This in 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorguy View Post
    If I was my toon and I saw that, I would just ninja log! Damn Deathwing you scarey!!
    ROFL!!! thanks for the quote

Generally...I liked it. I guess it does what it's meant to do: leave me wanting more.

Maybe it's because I'm rating it against the BC cinematic, which I LOVED. I'm also one of the minority, it seems, who really enjoyed the WotLK cinematic.

Ah well, maybe I'll watch it again...

Great Cinematic! But I am a little disappointed that no gnome made it AGAIN to get into the opening sequence. ;(

The cinematic quality is still top notch and it was a pretty amazing video.

But as far as WoW cinematics, not my favorite. I'd have to go with the BC opener as my favorite. Orc with Ashkandi halving Nagas, ftw.

Epic video is epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Groot View Post
    The cinematic quality is still top notch and it was a pretty amazing video.

But as far as WoW cinematics, not my favorite. I'd have to go with the BC opener as my favorite. Orc with Ashkandi halving Nagas, ftw.
    Agree, although I like the LK video more, the quality of the video is again top notch, but as for content, left me kinda flat...

Couldn't really make a lot of it out in the beginning (after watching it a number of times), and still trying to figure out who was doing all the blacksmith work, how they got there and where to send flowers for their funeral.

I guess I should take from this Deathwing crisscrossed all of Azeroth so he could trash the whole place? He must be tired...

Call me a literalist I guess...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xezee View Post
    WotLK intro felt epic. This is just nice. Just nice.
    Nah. Somehow I find massive dragons, earthquakes, tsunamis, and FIRE EVERYWHERE OH GOD far more epic than dead things, a stuck up baby Lich King, and snow.

I came. Shat. And pissed myself. All at the same time.

Over...and over....

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG! this gave me goosebumps ^_^ I cant wait!!

I don't like the Death Wing voice...

Deleted
    1 word, awesome!

It's gorgeous, badass, all of those things.. Though it seemed a little short. I also would have preferred it to show off the new races a little bit more, rather than just.. BLAARGH, WATCH THIS DRAGON BREAK EVERYTHING.

I'd have like to have seen cinematic-rendered Worgen and Goblins frolicking about.