Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

After watching the cinematic...

I knew what power he had, I just didn't fully believe it until I saw the cinematic. It's just... HOW THE **** ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KILL THAT THING!?!?!? As you can see, it shows a human on his back, and he's a mere fly. These are just my thoughts, if you can give me a reasonable explination on how it seems possible to kill him, I'd like to know.
    METAL

10+ Year Old Account
    shrink ray

I'm guessing pretty much everyone will go after him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudd View Post
    I knew what power he had, I just didn't fully believe it until I saw the cinematic. It's just... HOW THE **** ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KILL THAT THING!?!?!? As you can see, it shows a human on his back, and he's a mere fly. These are just my thoughts, if you can give me a reasonable explination on how it seems possible to kill him, I'd like to know.
    Well.. I mean we have taken down many other foes that were massive and powerful.
    Who am I kidding.. I have no clue how and that scares me the most.

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!

10+ Year Old Account
    We're gonna need a bigger boat.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    water... and ALOT of it!

He does have a human form... so...

>Fight starts in human form
    >Goes into dragonform for an airphase
    >Back to human form
    >Kill in human form
    >Get lootz

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    His armour is temporary, made from adamantite to contain his burning form. I'm guessing we wait until the armour wears off and buy all of the adamantite off of the AH so he can't make any more.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

I just hope he's truly as large as the footage we've seen when we get to fight him.

That armor is all thats holding him together and sooner or later the durability will run out. I don't want to be around when DW gets the repair bill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudd View Post

Shrink via Baby Spice! xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentBuckwald View Post
    We're gonna need a bigger boat.
    this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vehicle. Combat.

Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    Spoiler:

made my WHOLE WEEK, THANK U

Well...we killed supremus, who is made of solid rock, I am sure we can attack between the plates on his chest, that or just run his armor out of durability and then watch him explode.

Oh man it will be funny baby spicing him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

anyone else a little underwhelmed by the cinematic?

Only, i remember watching WOTLK cine, and thinking it was excellent, good length a little bit of lore in it for those who nothing of lore, and made me want to play the game to find this arthas dude and beat shit out of him.

This seemed a little short, there didnt seem to be anybody fleeing in terror from him. I would have liked to see the cinematic showing him destroy more villages, people running/dying etc. Still a bit puzzled how/why he escaped.

All i took away from that cinematic was that some dragon was locked under the ground for some reason, and randomly he escaped and destroyed a dam. Really didnt give me as much information as the wotlk cine did.

Again, i take very little interest in the lore side of the game, but when i watch a cinematic i expect it to give me some of that, and not only that i came away from it feeling very 'meh'. If i hadnt been playing wow for 4 yrs, and i was a potential new customer seeing that trailer wouldnt have motivated me one bit to buying the game. At least WOTLK cine would have.

anyone else agree?

10+ Year Old Account
    New feature: 500 man raid

Deleted
    Even when he just lifted his wing a mo'fuckin' tidal wave hit! I'm expecting an amazing encounter, huge landscape changes whilst fighting, pure epicness.