10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    how can you not like carol? carol is the best character on the show O-O
    I like that she is Shane 2.0 but I hate her face and hair. She always has this smug look on her face. She's like one of those super annoying TV moms.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    I like that she is Shane 2.0 but I hate her face and hair. She always has this smug look on her face. She's like one of those super annoying TV moms.
    its not carols fault she had cancer. she didnt choose that hairstyle.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    What? Lol...is she holding a kids dance studio somewhere? I don't know any TV mom that is so hard core that she offs a young girl.
    Not a honey boo boo reality TV mom, like annoying sitcom mom without the forced laughs. The killing people "doing the needful" is the shane 2.0ness of her. I like that about her, but they should have put that personality trait into someone more likeable. Like Glenn or.... yeah, probably just Glenn.

Interesting sneak peak - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_JCvDkS55o The whole rabbit trap was a foreshadow of how terminus is a trap. Lead them there through a funnel (tracks) and kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noooooo! Carol is my favorite character. If she dies I'm going to be seriously upset.

I think we've established that Terminus is horrible and more than likely involves cannibalism.

THE QUESTION IS:

Who is going to die?
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2014-03-24 at 12:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Noooooo! Carol is my favorite character. If she dies I'm going to be seriously upset.

I think we've established that Terminus is horrible and more than likely involves cannibalism.

THE QUESTION IS:

Who is going to die?
    Like the guy few posts ago, I think that Maggie is going to die just because of the cliché burn picture thingy. I could probably see that scientist die as well and a big moment of "fuck, our only hope died" happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

i really wish they would get rid of carol... shes basically had nothing to do other that mope around ever since her kid got turned. they could just as easily have her captured and fed to everyone instead of beth... i doubt they'd get rid of Carl too, he can be annoying at times but he is the main characters son, and hes pretty much immortal because of that. gets shot and comes out of it just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    i really wish they would get rid of carol... shes basically had nothing to do other that mope around ever since her kid got turned. they could just as easily have her captured and fed to everyone instead of beth... i doubt they'd get rid of Carl too, he can be annoying at times but he is the main characters son, and hes pretty much immortal because of that. gets shot and comes out of it just fine.
    Carol is one of the few people who get the shit done and her character is getting better and better by episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Like the guy few posts ago, I think that Maggie is going to die just because of the cliché burn picture thingy. I could probably see that scientist die as well and a big moment of "fuck, our only hope died" happen.
    if they kill off maggie im gonna throw rotten eggs at them

I'm thinking Mary gives Maggie and her group some food, but it turns out the food is drugged, and they all wake up strapped to operating tables horror movie style. Mary (and possibly her henchmen who haven't been introduced yet) starts going through all kinds of scary looking sharp/metal objects and having her way with them. Then Rick's group, Carol's group, and Daryl's group slowly start to trickle in and get a bad feeling as they realize that they need to save the people in Maggie's group. Things get more complicated when the others with Daryl want to kill Rick. Daryl will eventually have to turn on them if he is still loyal to Rick at all.

If anyone dies, I bet it's going to be someone in Maggie's group since they'll already be getting it by the time the others arrive. If they don't want to kill off any of the major/main characters, Bob and/or Sasha might be a possibility. Could be a scene where one makes a sacrifice for the other or Bob gives a "I'm not gonna be the last one this time" line. I don't think the show is ready to do away with Maggie or Glenn just yet. Tara might be another possibility. I could see her sacrificing herself to save Maggie and/or Glenn to do away with her guilt over Hershel's death.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    if they kill off maggie im gonna throw rotten eggs at them
    And this. I will not be happy.

Carol has become one of my favorite characters. Can't believe anyone would want her to die. I might've agreed with that back in season 1 or 2 (didn't like her at all then), but she has toughened and built up a lot over the last couple of seasons after Sophia's death. She's like a female Shane who is not afraid to get shit done now (but won't go as far as some of the straight out villian stuff like what Shane did to Otis).

Anyway....above are my predictions (have fun quoting me and picking this post apart after next Sunday when it turns out I'm wrong on all counts). Regardless of what happens, I think this will be a really interesting finale.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-03-24 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    Tasha Yar has seen better days.
    She has seen worse too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Oh shit, Mary is wearing Beth's sweater when the group encounters her, according to a couple of notes I read on last night's show. I didn't even notice that. They might've mentioned it on Talking Dead, but I never watch that. Guess I probably should. I guess that changes things a bit.
    No she isn't. Here is Beth just before she was abducted at the funeral home:

And here is Mary:

Different sweaters are different.

It doesn't look like the one Beth was wearing before she changed either, plus they're completely different sizes.

Okay, apparently that was wrong. I got it from Mary's page on the Walking Dead wiki (there was a "Mary can be seen wearing Beth's sweater" line). However, it appears that someone edited it and removed that line less than an hour ago.

I never noticed it at all myself and was just going by what I read on that page. My bad. I don't watch Talking Dead enough...a detail like that probably would've been mentioned there if it had been true.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-03-24 at 04:00 PM.

Deleted
    So basically Daryl is Andrea now.

Deleted
    How can anyone not like Carol? She's one of the few characters living in reality (in the show) these days. While everyone else is off pretending they can live in peace and make it how it was, she's making the hard decisions and equipping the kids in the group with the survival skills they need so they aren't 100% reliant on adults.

What's the time-scale from the start of the prison arc to now does anyone know? I'm estimating it's roughly 9-12 months since Lori was pregnant at the farm, gave birth in the prison and then they were attacked "some months" later. So in just a year, give or take, Carol has hardened up to become one of the toughest and most reliable group members.

Meanwhile Beth is living in fantasy land and Rick is flip-flopping between leader-not-leader and not allowing his son to be independent in a world where he might not be around for long.

If they're going to kill anyone (and assuming Beth is dead already) I'd like them to kill off either Maggie or Eugene (and maybe Sasha or Bob). I feel like all those characters have sort of served their purpose (As hawt as Lauren Cohan is, Maggie just seems to exist to make Glenn angsty right now) and could die to make way for further development with the remaining members, or new characters.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2014-03-24 at 04:42 PM.

Well...I'm starting to really wonder about Beth now. Now that I know the sweater thing wasn't for real, I'm wondering if she's even at Terminus. Either way, I'm sure we'll at least hear SOMETHING about her in the next episode.

And yeah, Carol is awesome now. I didn't like her in season 1 at first, but she has only been improving since Shane beat the living shit out of Ed (that was one of my favorite scenes in the entire show), and she really toughened up after Sophia died. After Ed got his ass beat, Carol saw that she could stand up to him, and she just improved from there. The show's version of Carol is so much more awesome than the comic version. Instead of giving up when bad stuff happens to her, she takes it and deals with it.

I hope they don't kill Maggie off yet. I'd like for at least ONE member of Hershel's family to survive and move on, and I'd prefer her to Beth. And yes...Lauren Cohan is mad hot, so there is that.

I'm looking forward to the finale, but not to the 6+ months of waiting for S5 to start (October, last I heard). Walking Dead is the only TV show I watch religiously.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-03-24 at 05:08 PM.

I think that they are going to turn out to be the cannibals, and that the group is going to sit down to start eating, and end up finding out that they are eating Beth. We saw her injured and kidnapped with no clue where she went. She also made a point if telling Daryl, "You're going to miss me when I'm gone." which is some obvious foreshadowing. Additionally, not a single zombie is near terminus, which is extremely odd. Why wouldn't there be any zombies there? Well, how about the smell? If you're a zombie, you don't either other zombies. Maybe people that eat other humans give off the same smell that zombies do, therefore the zombies are not attracted to the area. They don't so much as have a lock on any of their gates.

Besides her, which I have a feeling they will probably leave for next season, I think that we're going to see either Daryl snuff it, or potentially Carl / Michonne. A showdown between Rick's group and Daryl's new group is all but guaranteed for this coming Sunday, and not everyone can make it out alive. We've got two groups here that both feel wronged by the other group. Rick is in a fight to survive mode, and Daryl's new group lives by a code where they have to avenge those that do them wrong. How that's going to play out I think will be the ultimate death of the season.

That was quite a filler episode, the cameo with Rick Carl and Michonne felt really pointless. I liked most of the Daryl scenes but didn't care for Glenn searching for Maggie. I hope they end their relationship soon, has been going on long enough, maybe next episode something will happen.

Everyone seems to believe Terminus is filled with cannibals, will be funny if it turned out that its absolutely not true