So I finally caught up with the last two episodes (been abroad, didn't have good internet), and thought they were pretty good. Only one glaring thing stood out to me: Carol had no idea crazy eyes little girl was crazy? WTF. I woulda never armed that crazy demon child in the first place. Come on, Carol, think it through.

And I definitely got the "Of Mice and Men" Lennie vibe that another poster pointed out earlier. Carol is officially a badass George.

I do think it is the end for Beth, unfortunately. Poor girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I read somewhere that she's 18 as of season 4. Not sure how old Daryl is supposed to be, but I would also guess like mid to late 30s.

edit: and I'm referring to the characters, not the actors who play them. Emily Kinney is 28 in real life, but I think Beth is supposed to be 18.

Course, it wouldn't really matter if Beth were 16 or otherwise underaged anyway. In the Walking Dead, there is no law. It's not like Daryl is gonna walk in a house and find out he's on Dateline NBC.
    It still looks odd from other peoples PoV. Like without knowing the story they'd think he was taking advantage of her.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I'm concerned, during a zombie apoclypse you have to lower your age gap allowance, its not like there are many opportunities for romance. Of course, it still rules out the paedo route, you must have some standards.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    So I finally caught up with the last two episodes (been abroad, didn't have good internet), and thought they were pretty good. Only one glaring thing stood out to me: Carol had no idea crazy eyes little girl was crazy? WTF. I woulda never armed that crazy demon child in the first place. Come on, Carol, think it through.

And I definitely got the "Of Mice and Men" Lennie vibe that another poster pointed out earlier. Carol is officially a badass George.

I do think it is the end for Beth, unfortunately. Poor girl.
    she knew she was a bit messed up.

but they just thought that she didnt wanna kill walkers. they didnt think she would kill her sister or the baby
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    How many seasons to you all think TWD will run for/ how many seasons do you hope it runs for?

I am going to say 7 seasons. I hope it is only for 7 at least. I feel like past that, it would only go down hill. I haven't read the comics, but I feel that the story would start getting repetitive and characters would not be as interesting as they once were. I would rather a great show like this be put to rest on a good note then go on for who knows long with terrible story and then just get cancelled abruptly for being garbage.

Also, if you had the series end in one way- how would you end it? I think that Rick should die in the end, with Carl being older and taking the reins as leader. The finale is Rick dying, and Carl taking control of who ever is in their group,and they go on into the Hell that is the Earth. Leave it open, I don't think I would want a cure to end the series, it would be too much of a happy ending for a darker show like TWD.

kirkman said that negan will show up around season 9 and when asked when the series will end he said he has one planned out and he will end it in about 100 years. which basically means hes going to keep doing it until he cant anymore.

2 things people need to consider.

1. the walking dead is the most popular show on american cable

2. the walking dead is on amc.

its not going ANYWHERE
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Maggie and Rosita need to bump rugs.
    SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

I hope the show continues running for a good while. I really don't watch TV that much. In fact, between Walking Dead seasons, I hardly watch it at all. Walking Dead is the only show I watch religiously, so I hope it won't be going away anytime soon. Doesn't appear that will happen.

I imagine that Rick is going to die at some point down the road (like LONG down the road, when Carl is fully grown and can properly take over), but I don't know if his death will end the series. I think we'll get to a point where things can continue without him.

I kind of hope Judith makes it, and we get to see her grow up. Eventually, Carl is going to wind up being a badass because he's growing up in the post apocalyptic world (unlike Rick and the older people who grew up having luxuries and comforts they took for granted), but I think Judith even more so because she was actually born after things went to shit. Even Carl actually had somewhat of a normal childhood before the stuff happened. The post apocalyptic world and dealing with people like the Governor, Negan, etc, will be all Judith knows.

Unlikely (as I imagine a baby's survival chances in the current world are low), but I think it'd be cool to see Judith grow up and become a more badass version of Michonne.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-03-28 at 01:14 PM.

Still lots of interesting stuff they can pull from the comics. I don't see it ending any time soon.

personally i hope this story wraps up no later than season 7 and i dont think they should make the spin-off(different part of the world/different cast) while the current show is running. contrary to what alot of people like to say, having 2 zombie shows a week can make that type of content boring.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    personally i hope this story wraps up no later than season 7 and i dont think they should make the spin-off(different part of the world/different cast) while the current show is running. contrary to what alot of people like to say, having 2 zombie shows a week can make that type of content boring.
    you are going to be very disappointed then.

Kirkman says he already has 250+ comics mapped out in his head, and since four seasons has gotten through about 60 I could see this going on for a while. However I feel most actors would simply stop doing it after a certain point, no matter how much money they are making or if the show is still good. They will simply get burnt out on a project and move on.

I'm now wondering if I should visit this thread before I watched the new episode, will be more fun to find out if they are truly cannibals myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I'm now wondering if I should visit this thread before I watched the new episode, will be more fun to find out if they are truly cannibals myself.
    I never come to the thread until I'm fully up to date.

What if Morgan is actually being held captive at Terminus, and Rick runs into him & he's got no arms! Cause they're cannibalizing him! AHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    What if Morgan is actually being held captive at Terminus, and Rick runs into him & he's got no arms! Cause they're cannibalizing him! AHHH!

What if all the characters we think are dead, never actually died, but were captured by a super secret society based out of the terminus. All those deaths turned out to be fakes, and everyone is being held at the Terminus, even the governor and Especially Lori!!!

Then when Rick gets to Terminus, Mary offers his a blue pill and when he takes it he wakes up in his own house and all of it was just a dream.... or was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    What if all the characters we think are dead, never actually died, but were captured by a super secret society based out of the terminus. All those deaths turned out to be fakes, and everyone is being held at the Terminus, even the governor and Especially Lori!!!

Then when Rick gets to Terminus, Mary offers his a blue pill and when he takes it he wakes up in his own house and all of it was just a dream.... or was it?
    Sure enough, I always thought it'd be funny if the entire thing ends with Rick waking up from his coma. He's back in the Atlanta hospital surrounded by Shane, Lori, Carl, etc, where he learns that he's been in a coma for 2 years and realizes the whole zombie apocalypse was just a long dream he had. Then a big trollface shows up when the credits start to roll.

I'm looking forward to the S4 finale. Not so much the long wait til S5....but oh well. I'll have to find something else to do on Sunday nights between 9-10pm for a while. :|
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-03-30 at 03:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to the S4 finale. Not so much the long wait til S5....but oh well. I'll have to find something else to do on Sunday nights between 9-10pm for a while. :|
    They're always asking on their Facebook site "Only 24 hours left -- can you handle it?" And I just keep thinking: 1 day? Sure! Half a year for the next season? HEEEELLL NO!

Sure enough, I always thought it'd be funny if the entire thing ends with Rick waking up from his coma. He's back in the Atlanta hospital surrounded by Shane, Lori, Carl, etc, where he learns that he's been in a coma for 2 years and realizes the whole zombie apocalypse was just a long dream he had. Then a big trollface shows up when the credits start to roll
    As they all walk out of the hospital, hand in hand, Shane turns to the camera and has spooky contact lenses in. The scene fades to black with Vincent Price laughter. End credits theme song is "Thriller".

15+ Year Old Account
    According to the press, Daryl's group are the Marauders and the people in Terminus are the Hunters from the comics so it will get bloody. Lincoln has reported that TWD may be going too far with this season ending episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    According to the press, Daryl's group are the Marauders and the people in Terminus are the Hunters from the comics so it will get bloody. Lincoln has reported that TWD may be going too far with this season ending episode.
    "Too far" dude, that just get's me all the more fired up for tonight. xDD